Coles Supermarkets Australia — refused service on cigarette sale
I am a 49 year old man who was refused service today on the sale of cigarettes, due to the fact that I used the word "she" which is my wife. I made a complaint to the manager who indicated it was law. (which after investigation by my wife it is not). We 90% buy all our groceries from coles and also use the home delivery service for my wife while I am away. It was also mention that home service the customer must produce id when smokes are delivered (Never happened once). I will not be shopping at coles Mt Gravatt East again. I will use other Coles else where but if I cop the again you have lost a loyal custumer and I won't be shy in spreading it around social media either.
Funny the manager offered to sell the cigarettes in the end, I refused and bought them from Woolies.
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats 
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream