Coles Supermarkets Australia / inability to supply free product twice within offer dates
My flybuys enabled me to Collect 1 Free The Spice Tailor Daal 400-500g between Wed 5th June & Tuesday 18th June at a Coles Supermarket.
On Wed 5th June I visited the Coles Supermarket in Oakleigh & both spaces on the shelf were empty of the product. I spoke to the customer service desk who advised they were out of stock & they thought more would be coming in within the next few days.
Today, Wed 12th June I visited the Cheltenham Coles Supermarket at Southland Shopping Centre, they also had no stock avail on the shelves & the gentleman at customer service advised that their store did not have these lines avail & he was embarassed to be constantly telling consumers this.
I am very disappointed that twice within the specified offer dates & at two separate Coles Supermarkets that I have been let down with the inability to supply this offer.
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets - lamb with sweet spiced anglo-indian sauce 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats
- Coles Supermarkets - coles brand mini classics vanilla ice cream
- Coles Supermarkets - checkout service