Coles Supermarkets Australia / click & collect at yarrabilba store

Australia

13th June 2019 I went to Yarrabilba store about mid-day to the collect order. They had the order there but no form for me to sign . After waiting for a while I asked front end controller Sarah for a refund, she then said only the online people could refund & kept try to find the form for signature . She was using delaying tactics claiming
:- it wasn't their fault, they were short of staff & no manager was around. I could see be her eyes she was not interested in helping. when I asked for the assistant manager she then found the store manager who was standing beside her. The manager then rang customer care & advised them to refund the order. I pointed out to both of them that I drive past Woolworths to get to Yarrabilba Coles.

A previous order I tried to collect was refused by online orders as they claimed all pick up times were booked.
If you run your stores like this no wonder Woolworths is beating Coles for price & service.
Anyway I am now cancelling my Coles account & flybuys card.

The loss of my business will not matter much to a large corporation such as Coles but I will be telling everyone know. And please do not contact me or send me anymore email specials . I'm not buying from you again.

Brian Morris