Coles Supermarkets Australia — pork leg boneless roast
We bought a Pork boneless leg roast from Coles Grafton NSW around 3 weeks ago, stored in our deep freeze until last Thursday noght when it was cooked on a Weber coals BBQ.
Cooking was monitored carefully by a digital meat thermometer, when resyted it was carved in the usual manner. The first few slices were fine but the roast then deteriorated into what looked like internal organs still left in the cut of meat. Frankly it was disgusting and we had to cut about half the 2 kg away.
This is unacceptable from an organization that advertises quality meat (just look at the Curtis Stone adverts that dominate Masterchef on the TV. Coles has fallen well short of meeting its advertised obligations by supplying guts in a supposedly good quality roast.
Photo attached of some of the rubbish from our roast.
Reference bar code number is [protected]
Weight: 2.018 kg Price $17.15
A full refund is requested.
26 Pandana Close
More Coles Supermarkets Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Coles Supermarkets - bullying and harassment at work 
- Coles Supermarkets - sms's to phone 
- Coles Supermarkets - rain check policy - clarity and execution 
- Coles Supermarkets - moldy butter (jeffs unsalted butter) 
- Coles Supermarkets - abuse 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - treatment by staff
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - poor customer service 
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - your employees accusations and customer service
- Coles Supermarkets - store & fruit
- Coles Supermarkets Australia - deli meats