Having problems with Cold Trendy?

Cold Trendy Customer Service Contacts

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cold Trendy Customer Service. Initial Cold Trendy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Cold Trendy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Cold Trendy. Discuss the issues you have had with Cold Trendy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Jan 05, 2021

Cold Trendy — Watch

These are all the emails sent.. I ordered a watch it was delivered broken.. I was told to send it back. I did...

Mar 05, 2020

Cold Trendy — Fitbit watches

I ordered these watches back in Oct. 2019. Not 5 minutes after I ordered them I changed my mind. I could not...

Cold Trendylifebit watches

I am not happy with my purchase of (B2) CTY-0009-re-grey-02 LifeBit Watches. I would like to return them ASAP.

Order # 72B285F050.
Order date: 10/07/19
Shipping address: 806 DuPont Ave.
Nitro, WV 25143 US
Billing address: 806 DuPont Ave.
Nitro, WV 25143 US
Phone # [protected]
Email: [protected]@aol.com

Please refund me $81.00 subtotal +
$4.95 shipping
for a grand total of $85.95

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Cold Trendyreturn instructions

Hello, Need to return 3 Lifebit watches as they are not working as advertised. Have sent previous emails requesting instructions so I can get my $142.95 refund to my paypal account. I know it's Christmas 2019 - but I am tired of waiting for coldtrendy.com to respond, there must be no one reading the emails requesting my returnss.

Thank you for contacting me at910.284.7542 and PLEASE leave a message if I'm not answering the phone.

Joan Bomhard