Coke text and winthey steal your wins

This is a very big scam Coca Cola/Edo card company should be reported to the authorities. This is how it works they put out a promotion saying every five minutes someone wins $20 edo card or movie tickets. But many times the site is not working or you cant login basically they do this in order to not give out as much $20 edo cards or movie tickets. secondly when a person wins an Edo Card or a movie ticket the The Edo card company or coca cola does not load the card with money so when a person activates the card their is no money in the card again they do this so they can steal money for themselves. another way is they dont even send out the card to many people and you think they would stop their but when you do recieve the card and try to activate the card they need all of your personal information and even ask for information like a social security number which you never entered in the first place. basically the Edo card company/Coca Cola company are running a rigged promotion because honestly nothing in america is truly free even the sweepstakes!

• As
    ashleyburnem Oct 06, 2009

I agree with you they are trying to scam many people. I really never feel like drinking coke again. They act as if they are doing something so great with their promotion but in reality they are just tricking many people out of their wins.

• Wc
    wca333 Oct 14, 2009

They need your social security number because it is required by law.

I have won numerous times from coke and had them put money on the edo card. Although i have had some trouble with cashiers who don't know what to with what is essentially a mastercard giftcard I don't think it's a scam by any means. Contact coke and they will help you.

• Ez
    EZ2BMe Nov 17, 2009

To the comment above "They take your money", I say "Sour Grapes." I have won many times with Coke. I have won cash and movie tickets, and I have not had one single problem with them. Coke's instant win game is not a scam. In fact, I think it is a great game. I have won their instant win game more than any other game, and I have been playing instant win games for over 15 years now. Most instant win games only allow you one prize per person. You can win as often as you wish with Coke's instant win game. Sure, you've got to give them your information when you win a prize, but you'll find that you have to do that when you win almost any prize. You also say their site doesn't work at certain times. I have never encountered this. Their site has worked every single time that I have gone to it to play their instant win game. However, even if it didn't, that should be expected. You should know that problems run rampant here on the internet. No web site works perfectly due to the complexities of programming. No programmer can see virtually all possibilities that will arise from his programming. There are just too many of them. As far as Coke cheating consumers, I don't think so. There may be some companies out there that do cheat and scam consumers with their contests and sweepstakes; In fact, I am sure there are, but Coke just isn't one of them. Coke has too much to lose should they ever get caught cheating the consumer. I just don't think Coke would ever gamble with their reputation by cheating the consumer. They've invested too much to get it to where it is now. I think maybe you have misjudged Coke. I think you should go back and take a look at the circumstances more objectively.

• Sm
    smichelli Dec 15, 2009

I myself won one of those cards. I have yet to receive the $20 that was said to be loaded onto the card. It has been just over a month since I received the card.

• Cr
    crazyforcoke Dec 18, 2009

I have won plenty of $20.00 cards from the Coke game, and even though 1 out of 7 cards came with a zero balance it was fixed within a week. I dont think Coke/Edo is trying to scam the consumer, I agree with the comment above...maybe you should go back and look at this promotion more objectively.

• Sk
    SkatterGuy01 Jan 25, 2010

If you win an edoc card tgere it 2 options. One is a reloadable edo card which requires the social security number and the other one is just a prepaid card with $25 on it and when you spent the value and don't need to use it amymore it wont work since it is not reloadable and that card you do not need a social security number.

• So
    southflgirl Jan 30, 2010

Wow, what a rant. I also have never had problems with and EDO card. I have won many times, both tickets and money and in fact, I always get $25 instead of $20 which I think is really odd. I love Coke promotions. The are some of the best and most reliable.