Coinbaseturbo tax support referred by charles schwab co., inc; charged my schwab bank debit card billed by coinbase, cheap side 3 small charges

S

Turbo Tax support referred by Charles Schwab Co., Inc. Charged 3 small transactions totalling $3.19 authorized by me for service to make changes to my Turbo Tax program to handle Large trade more than 2000. I was asked to scan my driver license, provide (last 6 digit social instead of 4 despite my objection) last 6 of social, DOB, Debit card to charge $3. Credit card given but later was asked that it was unacceptable and to give debit card which I did. They asked to have remote control to install "TeamViewer" program. For 2 days my laptop screen was dark. This incident happened on March 13, 2018. I checked with Charles Schwab Bank about 3 transactions totalling $3.16 and then by PayPal 3 blank with no charges. On March 14, 2018 after several attempts support team informed me that they could not resolve as there is security issue with my computer. This is not True as this is Windows 10 and I never had issues. Today on March 17, 2018 I found again same 3 transactions as PENDING. I cancelled my Debit card. Schwab is aware of this issue. This is a violation of Nevada Privacy issue and consumer fraud.
These things are unheard. Coinbase is keeping charges as PENDING, why??? Delete or complete Transaction.