Cohen Bros. Furniture LLCDo not purchase from them

K

Upon reccommendation from my aunts whom were(yes were) long term cutomers I decided to purchase furniture from Cohen Bros. Furniture. Last July I purchased a living room table set from Cohen. The tables were to be delivered in August but thet claimed those tables were damaged and the manufactor had to make new ones. I finally got them mid October. In March I complained that my tables yes all three had broken. I was told to bring them in to be repaired however I don't own a truck nor can I lift them. I asked to speak to the manager and was told he would be in later and I would recieve a call. I called again and was told the same. These tables were 2 and a half months late and broke in less than six months. What an insult to ask me to bring them in after such a long wait to receive them in the first place, then having the tables break. The manager not calling me back sealed it. I will not purchase from this company again not even with the ridiculous offer of 20% off a lamp or small purchase.I received horrible customer services and to date the issue has yet to be solved and I never received a call back! I should have questioned the manufactor remake and gotten my money back in the first place. My tables are a disgrace in my home as one side table is missing a leg, the other two stand on shaky legs. I have not replaced as I am angry and I make sure to display to friends and family members proof of the deplorable quality Cohen offers. I guess my continued business was not wanted or valued. I feel so wronged I have yet to purchase any new furniture from any company.