CocoaPink.netProducts Burned Scalp, Owner Lies to Customers, Long TAT

I ordered from this company, and was extremely disappointed. The owner, Ilona Timoszuk, went through this meltdown of saying they were closing, and did this "omgweareclosing" order NOW or you'll never get our goodies again type sale.

The shampoo burned my scalp bad. When I contacted customer service, they basically blew me off.

My order was missing 2 items, and to this day I have never received the items.

There were also "separation" issues on some products (like pools of oil, or it wasn't blended well) and some of the scents in my "squeaky" smelled weird...like they were sorta plastic/off smelling.

By far though, I researched the owners name, and saw some odd things, and she just seems kinda nuts, and to pay for goods you never receive, or any help on a scalp burning incident, in my opinion is extremely bad and unprofessional.

BUYER BEWARE TOTALLY.