Coach - Outletfaulty bag

Dear sir/madam,

Greetings. I bought coach bag( F28967) from your store on 15 Mar 2019 as a birthday gift to my wife. Sadly, the thread near the zip is coming off and my wife is devastated. I called the customer service and they advised me to take the bag to nearby coach retailer . Today I took the bag to Stratford coach store and met the manager Miguel, who advised that the bag is under 2 years warranty and which needed the replacement as the tread is coming off in few places. I have attached the photos for your references. I'm very much disappointed as I thought the branded bag should have the standard. Miguel advised me, either to take it to Bicester village or to email you to arrange a pick up from the Stratford store for the replacement. He said, he will also send an email to you on my behalf as he has witness the faulty. As I live far from Bicester village, please arrange a pick up from the Stratford store for the replacement. Also I have sent an email to bicester coach customer service but no reply. Looking forward  to your earliest reply . Many thanks.

Regards