CMD WholesaleFraud and cheating!

Some of these people use their AKAs for example Maria Mazza is a supermodel's name not a con artist's name. However, one can look-up Lisa de Palma in intellius.com and will find out that she has at least 3 different last names. The decoy address they have in Delaware is a residential address. And they have only toll free numbers so you won't know the area code and thus their location. However, many of us know that they are indeed in Maine in Somerset County.

I thank all the volunteers and fellow victims who agreed to fax the many pages of the rip-off, to collectively retaliate and to exercise their first and fourteenth amendment rights. Although mant of us live in different states, we are motivated with one goal: TO PUT AN END TO THESE CONARTISTS' LIVELIHOOD. They will only partially refund your money as low as 40%. So don't give up and file small claims for the maximum as much as $5000. They will not show up so you win by default!!! Won't that be great!!!

For all the other frustrated victims, please purchase the Revenge book in this site. It is one way of donating to the hard working people who started this site to inform many innocent victims. The book is very good and can really get your money back. Like I said, in the case of CMDWHOLESALE, they will refund a small amount but the techniques of this book are very cool, very legal, and you don't have to fall for the 'Litigation JUngle' these con artists hide behind. I received mine in 2 weeks because they were running out of copies, but maybe you can request a download copy after you pay safely via paypal.

Again, to those who volunteered to bring down CMD WHOLESALE.COM, they are afraid that we know where exactly they are and the information we have on them, and ALL the Sheriff Information we have on them. If you guys want more info about the sheriff departments in MAINE who will help us bust them, please respond to this thread and I will respond here so everyone will know and be vigilant.

I can't thank you guys enough for taking time from your busy lives and join us.

• Tw
    Tween Apr 29, 2011

I guess this means I will never get my iPads ?

• De
    DeHarts Jan 19, 2011

It has been almost a year since we purchased a truck load from this company and have not recieved it. Have dealt with every governmental/policing program around with no such luck. Anyone know how to get our money back. Or is it a mute point?

• Fr
    fraudreported Nov 01, 2010

Here is some information about CMDWHOLESALE

They list this address as the banks address on there invoice. If you report this to the Local AG's office, the FBI, and the FTC, they will have a better chance of finding them by using this bank account information.

Bank of America
    16763 SE Pear St
    Blountstown, FL 32424

Account#: [protected] (Report to Bank of America, the FBI, & the FTC.)

Now they changed the corp address. Its now

2710 Thoma Ave
    Cheyenne, WY 82001

mauricio ayala Oct 13, 2010

hi does any one know how to get back my money y make a deposit for 6, 000 dlls for ipads

• Dr
    Dr 1971 Oct 04, 2010

Has anyone been able to get a refund from this company? I contacted my bank and they are working on it, but so far nothing has gotten done does anybody have any current info on their location so I can file a law suit we should all get together and file a class action lawsuit ... They ripped me off for $ 2500.00 no mewrchandise and no way of getting ahold of them

• Co
    countryhobo Oct 01, 2010

I currently purchased iPhones from them and after I saw this on the web I tried to retrieve my wire and was unable to. I hope I get my merchandise or at least a refund!!! It is suppose to arrive next week. I have tried to contact them for a tracking number but no one answers the number I have to contact them and won't talk on the web chat line. Who in Maine do I contact in the law inforcement? If anyone can help email me at [email protected] Thank you

• Kr
    krm123 Sep 30, 2010

If you are looking for an honest reliable closeout company call Moses at blueribboncloseouts.com! This guy is great! He took the time to walk me through EVERYTHING and to make sure I got exsactly what i was looking for...I was very impressed! Thanks Moses for a job well done!

• Ri
    Richard Beard Apr 28, 2010

6 weeks ago my wife purchased some coats for 1, 200 they have yet to come. what should our next move be?

• Re
    Redneck Girl Dec 08, 2009

WOW! Thanks for the warnings! We were about to place an order but now I'll rethink this! Thanks again!

• Pn
    pnetre Mar 18, 2009

This company is dishonest. I had placed a few small orders that were ok from them but had placed a larger order that never was filled correctly. They sent me the wrong mdse. and said that it is what I ordered. They then issued me a company credit which, after my experience with them, I don't want. They also took off over 20% of my original order for a fee. Also, the mdse. that they did send was, I believe, counterfeit. I don't know how they are still in business.
    I am looking into legal action against them now.

sastri ramkissoon Jan 31, 2009

these people stole $23, 000. from me doing business as MY WEB WHOLESALER i never got the x boxes and was only partially refunded
    i delt with someone named wanda

Joyous Dec 13, 2008

Hi All, Well I too placed an order with cmdwholesale. I wired the $2900.00 on Dec. 1, 2008. Each time I contact them I get another story. It should ship out today. It's already shipped out. I am giving them 1 more week. Either I have my merchandise or a full refund. I have all the phone numbers to contact the police in Maine and the FBI. I will be filing with the small claims court. Here in New York it is $180.oo. I am not waiting. They too told me that my order would be shipped out within 2-3 days after I wired my payment. With their history (wish i DID MY RESEARCH) I see no reason to wait months and months. I will keep you posted

cindy martin Dec 03, 2008

Just an update. This is now 13 days past the date delivery of my truckload was promised to me and all I receive is lies and rude requests to stop harassing them and their salespeople. Monday, I was told my truck was done and to wait for the trucking company to contact me and this is Wednesday afternoon and I am told in an e-mail to be patient and when they get done with my truck I will be notified and they will arrange shipping. Whatever you do, save yourself from their horrible business practices.

cindy martin Nov 28, 2008

If you are thinking of ordering, please don't. I am sitting here a day after Thanksgiving awaiting a call about a truckload that is now a week late and that was being loaded at the warehouse in Illinois on Wednesday to be delivered Wednesday night. I was called twice Wednesday and told they were loading and still loading and that Christa would call me as soon as that truck is loaded. 48 hours have passed and no news on the truckload. My business is nearly empty and the load was paid for 2 weeks ago and promised to be ready the 21st before I paid for it. I requested my money back last Wednesday when they first started telling me excuses of why it might be delayed. Since then I have been nothing but lied to and treated with total disregard. Please, save yourself and do not make this mistake.

cindy martin Nov 28, 2008

I purchased a truckload of Ltd merchandise and was guaranteed delivery by Nancy on Novemember 21 before I paid the money. I have been put off for a week with phoney promises and lies. Monday or Tuesday before Thanksgiving I received an e-mail from James telling me that I need not be concerned that the truck would be here and that he's changing my rep to his assistant. Christa called me Tuesday to inform me that my truck would be on schedule Wednesday the 26th and that she was terribly sorry that Nancy, the other rep, had in fact been lying and that she would personally be taking care of my load from here on out. She called Wed. at 10 am to tell me they were loading and again at 2 pm to say they were still loading. This is Friday the 28th and I still have not heard from a trucking company. I have not been able to reach Christa since and the company can't be reached. I have a new business that was thriving. I made sure before I ordered the truckload to have assurance that it would be here before Thanksgiving and here it is a day after and I don't even know if there is such a truckload. My holidays have been ruined and in another week so will my business. I invested all that I had in that truckload and just please, pray for me and don't become the victim of these people.

• Li
    Lisa Oct 10, 2008

Oh My Gosh!!! This was so helpful. I was just about to do a wire transfer to these people for $6848.00 for Burberry jackets. I praise God I saw this website before doing so. Thanks so much!!!

• Tr
    trish Oct 03, 2008

oh my god !! i just sent them 9k !! what do i do !1

Chris Braughton Oct 03, 2008

I also purchased 1100$ worth of merchandise. They never sent anything, and only refunded 260$ I have made purchases in the past without problems, but they are a shady company.

mary Aug 23, 2008

The coach wallets were fake, the Burberry jackets were veryvery fake and so were the juicy suits. Everything they sell is fake and when you want to return things they won't give you a full refund. I contacted all of the listed companies and reported them.They need to be put out of business.

• Ju
    Julie Waldrop Jul 19, 2008

Hi, I purchased coach wallets from CMD Wholesale in Jan. Never recieved my order and have only been refunded 650.00 of my 1484.00 back. No one will return my calls. They will not answer their phone or chat line. Not sure what to do next. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anon Jun 06, 2008

If you have been taken by these people (as I was, too), PURSUE IT! Call the local police department in Maine (she is in Somerset County), contact the Maine Attorney General, file a complaint with the IC3 and the FTC. Do not let her get away with perpetrating this scam on other innocent consumers. Shut her down! She belongs behind bars. All of her possessions should be confiscated since they were obtained with funds from a criminal operation (no different from a drug dealer).

• Me
    Me Mar 19, 2008

She is located in Maine. Please contact FBI.

• Me
    Me Mar 19, 2008

Should have done your homework.
    Its a WELL known fact that CMDwholesale is a SCAM.

Used to be Mywebwholesaler.com untll they were forced to close down due to fraud complaints.

Hope you know that a crime was committed, and you can FORCE them to arrest her on fraud charges.

Google her company, you will find 1000s of complaints, some people got ripped for $25 000+

Send this ### to jail before she sells her house and moves AGAIN and starts a new company. Thats what she does, fraud a few 100k, then moves and starts a new fake company.

• Gl
    Glenn Lang Jan 18, 2008

I am looking for anyone who sent or received anything from these people via the US Mail.

• Je
    Jennifer Ramirez Jan 09, 2008

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM.

They are not in Delaware as stated on their website. I talked to the sheriff in Somerset County, Maine and the above address is what he called their "compound." It is a residential house that was recently listed for $448,800. I talked to a real estate agent named Walter at Maine Choice Realty and it did not sell. He confirmed to me that a large wholesale clothing business is being operated out of the property and that a barn is used as the warehouse. There are expensive cars and boats on the property as well.

Lisa Depalma is still there. That is her real name. The officer said he had had over 75 fraud complaints. They were called Mywebwholesaler.com from [protected]. They shut down after defrauding people and reopened as CMD Wholesale.

They sold me fake Juicy Couture, which they are still selling as of today. After weeks of emails and phone calls they finally granted me a return. They received the items on December 28 and will not authorize a refund because they said their e-check process wasn't working. She then hung up on me after I suggested she was not in Delaware but working out of Maine. I have realized that I will never see my $1847.78 again, which was my entire savings for the last 5 years. I feel disgusted that I was bilked but these people need to be stopped. My husband is a police officer and he is going to talk to an FBI agent he knows. Hopefully, something will happen.

My husband talked to Lt. Paul York of the Somerset County Sheriff's Office and he knew Lisa Depalma and has a thick stack of fraud complaints against her. [protected]

This company must not be dealt with and must be shut down. They are living off of other people's money. It's making me sick to my stomach.

• Am
    Amy Davis Jan 04, 2008

I bought fake Burberry Jackets from them, and it took 8 weeks to receive my first 75% back and I am assuming they are holding out the other $1000 as a 'restocking fee'. I am looking into my legal options.

• Ti
    Tiff Dec 31, 2007

Is there any other info about this company as I was looking to purchase from them, excalaty what was wrong with the items?