CloningPC.comCloningPC.com Refurbished iPod SCAM

Being a handicapped person I do most of my shopping online. I was searching for a 160gb Ipod. My search on Google led me to cloningpc.com which had by far the greatest price on a refurbished item at $100.00. A comment was displayed on the site that the item would not ship until June 29th. Being bed ridden and not in a hurry, I purchased one of the 8 available quantities and waited. I got invoice and my credit card was charged right away, but no shipping conformation was sent.

I asked him if my item was shipped, and his web site responded with an order completion email and a USPS tracking number. This satisfied me for about a week, until I decided to check on the package. The USPS never received the item to be shipped. I then phoned, emailed, and attempted to contact him by any means listed on his website. He has ignored all of my calls and emails, and I now feel I have been SCAMMED. On my credit card bill, a different domain name was used, like123.com, instead of cloningpc.com. I then found the name of the man behind the scam is Armando Villa of Cloning Computer Corporation.

James
Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania
U.S.A.

CloningPC.com Refurbished iPod SCAM

• Da
    dacvid Aug 13, 2009

I have the same experience with this company!

• 7h
    7heartbeat7 Sep 03, 2009

Hi,

GOOD NEWS!

I too went through everything the above person went through. I thought it was a Scam. I ardered at the same time and it said it would be shipped June 29, 2009. I saw tha usps statement that said they had been contacted for shipment, but hadn't received the package yet. I called got no response. I even tryed to cancel the ordeer through email and got no response. I pretty much gave up and felt like I had been taken. GUESS WHAT.
    Today is Sept 3, 2009. On Sept 2, 2009 I received my 160gb ipood from Cloninpc.com. It is in great condition, no scratches on the screen, minor wear on the back and works perfectly. I know it took a long time, but it was worth the wait and the price was $100 no tax and no shipping. Better Late than never. Hope you receive yours soon.

Thanks