CloClothingShop elsewhere

M

I had a terrible experience with CloClothing and I'm not sure if I'll ever order anything from them again.
When I placed my order and paid for it I noticed that they charged me twice for one and the same item. When I contacted CloClothing customer service it was really hard to communicate with these guys and explain what I wanted from them.
They promised to refund my money and it too them forever to do that.
I also waited like ages for my order to arrive and when it finally did I was very disappointed with the poor quality of my purchase.
Better shop elsewhere.