Having problems with CloClothing?

Room 302, 43 Xinghua Road, Tianhe District
China

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CloClothing.

Complaints & Reviews

CloClothing β€” Shop elsewhere

I had a terrible experience with CloClothing and I'm not sure if I'll ever order anything from them again...

Guangzhou

www.cloclothing.com β€” The quality and design are horrible

Customers, beware and don’t order from the website www.cloclothing.com. I bought dress from them, but I...

Guangzhou

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices