Menu
CloClothing Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

CloClothing
reviews and complaints

www.cloclothing.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

How responsive is CloClothing's customer service?

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Absolutely frustrating 🫠
It's quite possible that CloClothing is not aware of the complaints or rarely monitors their existence because we find it hard to believe they don't care about their customers. We advise reviewers to be very careful and have a backup plan if their issue isn't addressed. Check out other unresolved complaints on ComplaintsBoard to avoid problems caused by CloClothing's silence.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for CloClothing has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

CloClothing reviews and complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest CloClothing reviews and complaints

ComplaintsBoard
M
1:14 am EDT

CloClothing Shop elsewhere

I had a terrible experience with CloClothing and I'm not sure if I'll ever order anything from them again.
When I placed my order and paid for it I noticed that they charged me twice for one and the same item. When I contacted CloClothing customer service it was really hard to communicate with these guys and explain what I wanted from them.
They promised to refund my money and it too them forever to do that.
I also waited like ages for my order to arrive and when it finally did I was very disappointed with the poor quality of my purchase.
Better shop elsewhere.

Read full review of CloClothing
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
L
3:16 am EST

CloClothing The quality and design are horrible

Customers, beware and don’t order from the website www.cloclothing.com. I bought dress from them, but I was shocked when I got the horrible and poor quality dress. The material was awful and it looked like piece of crap, so please stay away from this scamming company. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

Read full review of CloClothing and 1 comment
Hide full review
1 comment
A
A
Arar.s
, US
Jun 20, 2016 11:46 am EDT

This site is a really annoying, they take for ever to pick & gather ur order, they dont even bother to update the website regarding unavailable items, so they just take the money & comeback later to tell u its overdue & ur balance will be saved for later orders. !
they even might send u the wrong color . ! items weight is overestimated, this way u r paying double the charges of shipping even if u r using regular mail ! some products dont have any single data on its page & when u ask for t they tell u we dont have that kind of information ! so am just supposed to buy Blindly !
if u even made a slight mistake while pressing the size button & immediately sent a request to customer care to change the tag, they dont listen, never bother even to reply to u.
am attaching here a screenshot from their msg center from my profile.

View 0 more photos

Is CloClothing legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals CloClothing as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, CloClothing stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering CloClothing should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

CloClothing earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: CloClothing achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for CloClothing. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 2 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

CloClothing has registered the domain name for cloclothing.com for more than one year, which may indicate stability and longevity.

Cloclothing.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Cloclothing.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Cloclothing.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with CloClothing, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Cloclothing.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• No reviews for cloclothing.com on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the CloClothing and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Cloclothing.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The cloclothing.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • CloClothing protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We found that CloClothing website supports payment methods that allow for anonymous transactions. This could potentially be used for illegal activities, such as money laundering, and could indicate that the website is engaging in unethical practices.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact CloClothing customer service

Phone number

+86 152 1204 0053

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with CloClothing?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CloClothing Customer Service. Initial CloClothing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CloClothing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CloClothing. Discuss the issues you have had with CloClothing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.