Climate Air., Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd.No Refund

P

Our furnace was making a noise so I called in Enbridge, they turned off the furnace as they said it was not safe...we then went to COSTCO, located at Yonge and Greenlane in Newmarket and there happened to be a salesman, Steve Bentley there selling Lennox Furnaces and Air Conditioning units, he was there on behalf of Costco and Climate Air from Barrie...we told him our problem, this was back on November 17th 2008, the weather was below zero, he said he would come when he finished work that evening, he came and told us the size we needed, he was suppose to have measured, he said not to go through Costco as it would take to long and we needed a furnace now...he said he could do it in 2 days time, I put the total on my Mastercard, they came to install the furnace and it was too big for the space, so they had another unit which was smaller and down one from the model we had paid for...I should have received a Credit on my Mastercard, it is now over 6 months and I have placed many calls to them, they keep saying no problem, but the credit never comes...I have spoken to the Manager there bye the name of Steve. I would not recommend this company and can't understand how they got into Costco, I thought they would have been a reputable company.

• Fu
    furnace msdter Sep 22, 2009

the lady got some issues and they never charged her for installing a smaller size furnace

• Lo
    lowland Nov 10, 2010

I have had the same experience with this company. Repeated phone calls get you only a headache. They do not stand behind there work or products.