Clickink.comFraud

I bought Epson printer ink on 11-29-08, with a GUARANTEE that it would work in my Epson R220 printer or my money back. It did not work, even after calling Clickink for technical help. Clickink sent me a return address label and told me to return it for a full refund. That was 4 months and 20 E-Mails ago. They will not refund my money or contact me, other than an AUTOMATED E-Mail stating they have received my E-Mail.
These are the types of companies that make doing Business on the Internet BAD !!! We have to weed these companies out. Let everyone know that doing business with will not be in their best interest, and that more than likely they will be RIPPED-OFF !!!

• Da
    dave stew Sep 14, 2015

I bought the 3 for 2 deal and the ink is the worse i have ever seen. Tried to call the company but hey put me on hold for so long i couldn't wait anymore. Do not buy in from this company. Its a waste of money!!!

• Di
    DiveCon May 10, 2009

I'm sorry you had difficulty with this print ink supplier. You may want to call again and ask to discuss your situation directly with a manager as opposed to tech support.

I've been doing business with ClickInk for years and haven't had any issues with them; you obviously got poor service and I hope you get this resolved. I can say for sure though that this company isn't a fly-by-night operation or fraudulent in any way. I love their prices, their service and products have been excellent; and, because I live very close to their warehouse, I go there directly to pick-up my orders.

ClickInk is definitely a mail order business, but they accommodate me any time I need to pick up an order directly and have always treated me courteously and professionally.

Good luck! I hope you get this resolved. As for me, I’m goanna keep going there and I recommend them all the time.