Click Marketingunautherised transcations

R

Click Marketing are a conn artist - i authorised a one off payment and since then they have taken two other payment in total of £1000.00 out of my bank account within in three days. I phoned after the first unauthorised payment had been taken out of my account which was within my cancellation time to cancel this i got told i had to but this in writing by email which i did and still no response then they have taken another amount from my account. i am also going to trading standards as after looking into to this I am not the only person who has had this expericence with this company. I want my money back and something sorted with this company. Also for Mr Augusti who is the Co-director of this Bournemouth company to not be allowed to ever trade again.

• Bb
    bbc-antiques Sep 26, 2012

Click marketing discussed doing some seo work for me 2 weeks later I found they had taken £600 from my bank, I managed to get a chargeback, they did no work, i then recieved multiple threats and intimidating phonecalls indeed they even threatened my family, i also recieved many calls from bailiffs debt collectors and the arrogant owners, no doubt they will continue trading perhaps in another name however they are thieves gangsters and should be avoided http://www.bbc-antiques.co.uk

• Cl
    clive miller Feb 28, 2012

This sounds very similar to what they did to me, in fact it's almost identical.
    How do they get away with it when it's so obvious they're breaking the law, or are they? They seem to be able to get away with it over a long period of time repeating their tried and tested scam, prison is not a possibility and they know it!
    I wrote a letter to the Minster for Justice Kenneth Clarke QC regarding this company and to my amazement he asked to see me, what did he tell me? He told me the 'police in this country are not very good at dealing with anything complicated and they struggle with anything that's not the norm such as a punch in the face'.
    He also told me 'the fraud laws in this country are not good enough and people such as Click Marketing are able to do as they please because of it'. What's to stop these people from setting up company after company and scam after scam, not a lot if this Governments Minister for Justice is to be believed!!

• Di
    diego10 Jan 13, 2012

BE AWARE OF CLICK MARKETING...THEY WILL HAVE NO END TO TAKE MONEY AWAY FROM YOU...THEY WILL CARRY ON AND ON TRYING TO RIP OFF PEOPLE...THOSE WHO ARE SAYING IS GOOD OR NO TOO BAD IS CLICK MARKETING ITSELF PRETENDING TO BE A CUSTOMER " BE AWARE"!!!

• Au
    Autoshipper Dec 18, 2011

I agreed to a landing page only with click marketing in August this year. I sent my direct debit mandate off in the allocated time of 14 days so that I could pay them £33 per month over 12 months. They claimed that they had not received the mandate and took the full 12 months remaining out of my account. I rang and emailed to complain, I was fobbed off for weeks until eventually they told me that because they had not received the debit mandate that they were entitled to take the whole amount from me as per their terms and conditions...!!! The next day after I complained I checked our bank statement to see that they had now taken illegally a further £960 out of my account.. My one and only bill totalled £537.00! After yet further emails and hot and heated conversations over the phone, they tried to claim that I had in fact ordered more services.. this was complete and utter lies. They finally agreed to refund me the money after I threatened them with legal action. They then told me that it takes 30 days for them to refund me my payment, I was fuming as you can imagine. I took them to a small claims court, won the case.. and still they have not refunded me my money. They stole this from my account and they should be punished accordingly. I will now seek for a winding up petition and have their assets frozen. I will have my money back one way or another. I cannot believe that there is no law protecting innocent people and there credit/debit card details that they feel it is there right to just go back in to your account and help themselves. This is theft on a massive scale and I believe that I am not the first company that they have done this to!

• Ge
    getur££back Dec 09, 2011

i am another one of those people who have been totally done by them... the Landing page was full of spelling and grammar mistakes, and took 6 week to get up and running they sent me the incorrect link, then a link that was expired. If you look up you web pages IP address you will find they are hosted in America, Meanwhile they cant prove what they have taken the money for. £1500 later no invoice or receipt, they are trying to raise debt collectors against me, for a further £500 and the page hasn't even been up 4 months yet. this is their new tactic dont be fooled by them, , they have no grounds... I have launched court action. Write a complaints letter and send it to them and all the relevant agencies, ombudsman trading standards, lawyer, newspaper, bank etc. Get your money back and all you expendables as well as stress payments dont let them win. If they do take money out, cancel your card straight away that way at least they cant take payment by using your card. Provided you havent signed a Direct debit form, they wont be able to take any money, if they do manage to, it will show as a fraudulent transaction, you can then pursue them for theft. Also keep and print all correspondence this is your proof. If they have not completed your work by 30days of payment for services they are breaking their own T &C on their webpage... do your homework it will be worth it... dont let them get away with it...

• 1v
    1VIP Nov 30, 2011

Never deal with outfits like Click Marketing, only trusted UK companies that are accredited.

sara999 Nov 20, 2011

Would any one like to join us in paying Click Marketing a little visit for a chat sometime in December? Their office is above Minuteman Press in Ashley Cross. Time and date TBA.

• Le
    Les.c Oct 13, 2011

Looks Like i have fell for it too! Wish i had read these reviews previously. I got a call and the site and information looked very professional and very convincing. They told me i could pay in 4 instalments but had to pay the first by card, which i duly did. Next thing i knew they had taken the whole year from my card in one go, unbelievable! I have tried complaining to them but now they won't answer the telephone. I am now speaking with trading standards.

Remove A Car Jul 26, 2011

click are out and out wankers, and your a ### parksider for saying we should not moan when ripped off

Remove A Car Jul 26, 2011

parksider
    your talking out your ### mate

• Pa
    Parksider Jul 18, 2011

I have had nothing but trouble from this company do not use them they have tried to take another 2017 from my credit card after I paid them for a rubbish web site if they try that from any one else contact card company and ask for a charge back and contact trading standards as they are putting a case against them

• Bo
    boredmanzzz Jul 15, 2011

just got my 12 month renewal from them, I only googled them to find their number! I also paid in advance but I have no compalints over the work, I got lots of enquiries from the landing page they designed. I was a victim of not getting my paperwork back but i suffered the same fate from bt customer street the year before- there's no fool like an old fool hey! At least click got me some work in.

Regarding the payments etc these companies generally have themselves covered legally in their terms etc so if you cant afford the service I'd suggest you stick to advertising in your local paper lol. I'm no expert and i clean carpets for a living but people really need to pay more attention to what you sign up for rather than moan at the company for holding you to their terms!

• Ca
    Candle34 Jul 15, 2011

Ross seems to be the only account manager!! We too were scammed, they took 3 payments seperately for the full years contract after we did not return the contract (that was wrong amount) within 7 days. The day we called to complain about the first payment they then took another £600 out that afternoon. to say we were pissed off was an understatement. Our bank refunded the money, however Click has since "proved" they did what they were asked to do with PO, SEO etc and we had the money debited back out again... After speaking to a local solicitors, it seems to be no way out of getting a refund. We decided to make them work for their money, but boy are they [censored]e! they get everything wrong, don't update the SEo and feel like we have paid for nothing. A small start up business needs £1500 cash flow... Trading standards wrote to us today, but that doesn't inlcude any monies back... Any suggestions on success stories on getting the unauthorised funds back would be appreciated...

Madmadmad2 Jul 14, 2011

I am waiting and waiting and still waiting for them to pay me back the nearly £800 they have stolen from my account. I have learned to only use local companies you can visit because my account manager Ross seems to live in a little hole where no one can find him, they are obviously intellegent people to work in this industry, but cannot find Ross anywhere. If I wS even reasonably local I would love to visit them. Oh and don't listen to the story about emailing accounts and having to wait 30 days for a reply, they are apparently a office without any phones (although Alan did let it slip that they 'outsource the accounts' (so you don't know who has your personal details), because they NEVER reply. I am now going through the Fraud Dept with my bank to try to sort this problem out.

• Pe
    peanutz Jul 10, 2011

Just found they have set up a direct debit on my bank account without a mandate being sent back to them! way in excess to the original agreement which was cancelled within hours once I found out they were cheating ###. They are a law unto themselves, I cannot believe they are allowed to behave like this mascarading as a legitimate company whilst fleecing hard working people. I seem to be spending most of my time now phoning the bank and debit card services trying to put a block on everything.

• Pe
    peanutz Jul 07, 2011

I was cold called by these scammers on a Friday afternoon whilst at work and not able to access a PC. I am a sole trader in the building trade and maintain my own website so I was convinced by the sales pitch to take over the running and improve its performance regarding SEO. Stupidly I payed a set up fee and a month in advance on a 12 month package. Once I got home though the alarm bells rang as soon as I saw their confirmation email . It was the worst corporate email I'd seen with their logo appearing in the background like a scanned letterhead and even addressing me by the wrong name! The links to sites they had produced were all for local small businesses in the Bournemouth area and the sites themselves were positively amateurish. I contacted them asap on the Monday and told them I wished to cancel and was told to put it in writing and that there would be a cancellation fee but would not tell me how much. Emailed that night and got a reply then a registered letter arrived next day containing an invoice. I tried to phone ROSS in accounts then got passed about and eventually spoke to someone in "design" and told them not to attempt to take money from my card. My card was charged by them that same day for another £950, in all over £1100 taken within 4 days. To top it all, whilst waiting for "ROSS" to call back I received a call from another of their salesmen giving me the same pitch as before, I couldn't believe it and of course let him have it! I have emailed since but no reply. DO NOT GO NEAR THESE CROOKS! they are nothing but chancers whose business is just a front for their scamming activities. We must all report them to Trading Standards.

• Lo
    LOCKSMITHS SOUTH WALES Jul 07, 2011

i have recently bought a website from this company and with discust they have taken an unautherised payment of £438 3 days after my anitial first down payment of £47 and the rest was to be made by DD and after numorous phone calls and talks with ROSS he said the unautherised payment of £438 have been autherised for repayment and should be in my account within 3-5 working days and that was what his accounts department said but after a phone call today 7/7/2017 9:25am he has tried to say that payment was still autherised but when i mentioned the other people that had been stitched up by click marketing he said that the payment had not been autherised and i will not be getting a refund and that it takes 10 working days for the money to go back into my account so with all that information i have now decided to pay click marketing in bourmouth a visit to get MY money back and if there is any other unsatisfied people out there that want to join me let me know, i work hard for my money and i will not let a company like this take it away from me unlawfully... LOCKSMITHS SOUTH WALES...

• Ke
    Key interiors Jul 05, 2011

Sorry to hear about all your troubles with this company- I had a visit from them last year and paid them £375.00 to compile a web site- what a waste of time, after 3 months of nothing and numerous telephone and e-mails to find out what was going on i decided to cancel and told them to stick it, low and behold last month i received a letter from Daniels Silverman debt collection agency to collect the outstanding balance, you can guess my reaction. I am now waiting for court proceedings so i can hopefully waste there time and money!!! Will keep you informed of further developments.

• Ha
    hayday2001 Jun 24, 2011

Just taken out a lease with his finance company on a car so I thought I'd Google him, and he seems to be involved in a few other businesses. More than happy with the rates etc so I dont care whats on here- although if you have got an issue its easily resoolved... go to court and get your money back if you feel you've been had! SIMPLE

Remove A Car Jun 23, 2011

my mistake its 144a, he paid £175000 for a new build flat from all his money scaming when he ran 2 sports shops and internet sales

• Ji
    jimmorrison Jun 21, 2011

good man mr remove a car :) this is pricless information :)

Remove A Car Jun 21, 2011

click marketing works out of a office above minuteman press, briggs hose, bh14 ojr, and the owner lives at 134a kinson rd...would anyone like to pay him a visit???

• Tw
    tWENTy47 Jun 21, 2011

I paid for SEO about 3 weeks ago, not heard nothing since, rang 3 times now and still waiting for a call back!
    Beware.

• Tw
    tWENTy47 Jun 21, 2011

Beware.

• Be
    Beautygirl79 Jun 14, 2011

some mixed reviews on here, I ordered a site from click 6 months ago and only bothered to Google them because someone called me for a reference after seeing some bad reviews online. I'm only a small business so I was annoyed that it took 3 weeks for my web page but since it has gone up I get regular work from so I can't complain as it does what they said it would. I think they only offer the monthly payments if you get your paperwork back, but I was told this when I ordered thats why I returned it and got to pay monthly :-).

Chris Gleam Machine Jun 08, 2011

Just thought i would leave a comment i was infact contacted by click marketing 12 weeks ago, I decided to take up on there vebal offer on the telephone, I was infact read a short statement at the end of the call to inform me that i need to sign and return the payments to get monthly payments or the Full payment for the year was due.

I Done this stright away and payments have come out of my account by DD which is fine, i started to get worried as i still didnt have my website after 1 month although i was told 2-3 Weeks.

The Website was delived 2 weeks ago and i have had a number of car valets so far! which i have to admit i was shocked!

so far so good! But i think from reading the above they don't have to offer Monthly Payments... But hey i am getting work making money, more than what i can say for Yell.com which i spent over £300 p/m last year!

Chris

• Sh
    shafiq8 May 31, 2011

they rang me and promised with me website and we agreed £180 and if paid for 8 week trail and told me that they are going to call me once the website is ready to look.
    i was waiting for there call when check my acount they stole an other £1320 from my account, when i called them they said sorry you can't get in touch with the person who offerd you 8 week trail and when ever i try to call them there is a man answer from his house .
    i think they are all knows what's going on when you ring them, because its not a big office, there two man and one lady alway you can get in touch with and as soon they see incoming call, they knows who is calling and what you want.
    i don't know how the government and council allow these kind of people, every day they are stealing peoples money and no one can help.
    please can any one let me know how can i get my money back.

• Bi
    Bill_1 May 21, 2011

Suprised by the some f these comments, being a local business we used Click Marketing and found them to be pretty good, our site took a bit longer than I thought but apart from that no complaints at all. The last company I used for my old website completely ripped me off charged the earth and eventually gave me some crappy website which I couldnt use. Which is why I went to Click In the first place.

Jamesy May 20, 2011

Our company has had exactly the same problem with Click Marketing, they are a frauduent company and have cost us time, money and reputation. Never ever use this company!!! They will take money again and again. They will not repsond and if they do they will tell you a verbal agreement is binding and say they never received any letters cancelling agreements!!! Report them to Trading Standards