Clenbuterolforsale.comStay away from these website, complete scammers

D

I ordered from these dush bags and they tell me that the order will take 14 to 26 business day to arrive because of overseas shipping. 27 days go by and i contact them and they tell me "we are sorry for the delay sometimes it can take longer than the exspected time because the order get stuck in customs and and can sometime take up to 40 day so just be patient. 40 day has arrived and damn yep you geussed it nothing. So I contact them again and they tell me i am so sorry that you havent recieved the order yet we will go ahead and re-ship the order i just need you address again. HMMMMMM this site claims to be a huge online pharmacy and have apparently lossed all record of my order even thot they've sent me tracking info that is just completly un helpful. But I am very sure that they have not loss my payement info.

SO PLEASE PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE COMPLETE SCAMMERS. AND THEY ARE THE SAME WEB SITE AS MYGOODPHARMACY.COM THEY ARE MIRROR SITE AND HAVE THE SAME SUPPORT EMAILS AND SAME FONT TEXT ON THEIR SITES AND SELL THE EXACT SAME PRODUCTS STAY AWAY FAR AWAY.