clenbuterol.co.uk‏no goods

L Review updated:

I made a order for clenbuterol/t3 stack I never got my order they have no telephone number The only way you can contact them is though the website and they never reply.

I will be taken this matter father also they said it's from U.K. pharmacy then why do they need to send it from outside the country I also leant they sent the order in toys why? Also they have tried to say they will take legal action to anyone who reports them? Surely t should be them afraid of legal action why would you need to send your product in toys to hide them if you're doing nothing wrong?
also they said they did send me a email back regarding this matter and how it must be in my spam folder LIE! do they think Im stupid they just say that to get out of trouble to not trust them with your money

My order info as follows… Order Number: 7439

If anyone has had the same experience with Clenbuterol.co.uk please feel welcome to email me [protected]@msn.com

• Cl
    clenuk Sep 20, 2009

You order was refunded shortly after your email to us. During the checkout process we state clearly that the products are shipped internationally.

regards

• La
    laethannta grasta Nov 06, 2010

i also was ripped off by clenbuterol.co.uk

• Th
    thunderflash May 06, 2011

Looking like I may have been scammed by clenbuterol.co.uk too, my order was placed on April the 12th and as of today (6th of May) still no sign of my order. How could they take legal action? They can't the are just using scare tactics. If my order doesn't arrive then I will be taking them down :)

joshua woodcock Sep 04, 2013

absolutely ridiculous, ive recently placed an order with clenbuterol.co.uk and also paid extra for special delivery.. its been over 2 weeks now and still not received my order. a guy called MIKE DAVID said i will have my order within 2 days of purchase! he isnt replying to any of my emails, completely ignoring me. the email address he sent the invoice and previously spoke to me on is: [email protected] i will be taking further action. im not being a scam victim.
    if anyone has had the same problem with them please email me on - [email protected]

• Cl
    clenuk Sep 09, 2013

hello?? clenbuterol.co.uk, does not even exist anymore ! They are no more shipping since 2 years back. Their website was off since then.. [email protected] has NOTHING to do with the past website clenbuterol.co.uk !

• Cr
    Craig jones Feb 12, 2014

I have recently been scammed by the same mike david was to by an email off him to make a bank transfer to him so I stupidly did and now have had no response from him after paying for special delivery and recently emailing him with no reply not really sure how i stand with this as all i have are his bank details

• Gr
    grumpytony66 Jun 29, 2014

I ordered some clenbuterol 5 years ago and still have not received my package, if this goes on any longer i am going to get angry and go to the citizens advice as i am just getting fatter by the day.

• Tr
    tracey sankey Jul 15, 2014

i ordered off these over a week ago they said delivery max of two days i had to pay a mike by bank transfer i have emailed loads since but up to yet no reply can i report him to bank or is there anything else i can do order no [protected]

• Lo
    Loyal Customer2 Jun 21, 2019

Avoid Clenuk.com. I paid for 6 boxes and they never turned up. Don't use this website, they're not going to send what you order and pay for. Then they lie to you and then ignore you when you enquire what is going on. Avoid if you dont want your money stolen from you! A complete let down!