clearmyrecord.com, RemoveIt.org, EAS TechnologiesTook my money and did nothing with it

R

This company is the biggest waste of time and money. I hoped to get a better price by not choosing an attorney. Big mistake. 8 months and not a word from these guys. Companies like these are all the same and take people's money. These guys advertise that they are cheaper than attorneys but forget to mention that they have no clue how to handle an expungement. These form providers are just plain scams. Make sure you are backed by an attorney.

• Al
    allen smith Jan 07, 2009

I paid $436.00 to get my daughters record expunged, but I did not get any help at all.Clear my record did not fill out the forms correctly. My doughter had to fill them out correctly. All we recieved was a letter from the court saying "NO WAY"
    These people will take your money and wish you well. Didn't even say thank you. Get yourself a Attorney and forget these people they will do nothing but take your MONEY

• Rj
    rjcharvet Jan 11, 2010

Make sure to file a complaint with the BBB. I was ripped off too.