Having problems with Cleanse Xtrem?

Victory House 400 Pavilion Drive Northampton Business Park Northampton NN4 7PA
Northampton, England, East Midlands
United Kingdom - NN47PA
Product Return Address:
PO Box 42388
Larnaca 6533 Cyprus

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Cleanse Xtrem.

Complaints & Reviews

Cleansextrem.comCancel diet pills

E-MAIL customer [protected]@cleansextreme.com +[protected]. Arc.Labs Inca P.O Box 42388. Larnaca 6533. Cyprus. This company advertised Diet Pills at a good offer in Dec.2015.READYDue to my ignorance .After xmas I NOTICED in the NewYear my bank balance large sums of money was taken due to this DIET COMPANY paid to READYDIET [protected] also THEKETONE £89 15.Dec.2015 . £95 16 Dec 2015. £99.92 5.Jan. 2016. £95.95. I have cancelled over the phone on I6 Jan. 2016 also byE-MAIL TO.I HAVE INFORMED MY TO BLOCK PAYMENTS. Upto now I received no Refund.My name is Gerard Edwards [protected] My Andres is 6Quickthorn Crescent. L28 1NY .Liverpool

CleansextremThey started to charge me for real orders

I ordered only samples of Raspberry Ketone and other supplement from the company Cleansextrem. I haven’t subscribed for the further orders, but they started to provide orders and charged me for them. I already send emails and messages, but they ignored it. I tried to get any help from the bank, but they advised me to block the card. I wonder if there people, who had the same problems, please post comments. Maybe someone can help me.

• Nt
        nt2905 Sep 13, 2014

I had exactly the same problem, having been debited £89 and now my bank say this is my fault - even though they are aware of teh scam.

Raspberry Ketone / Cleanse Xtrem — Free trial scam

Applied for what appeared to be a free trial for Raspberry Ketone and Cleanse Xtrem, was asked to enter card...

Birmingham

Cleanse Xtrem UltraOvercharged me

I purchased some cosmetics from Cleanse Xtrem Ultra for $4.95 but instead of that amount they’ve charged my credit card for $90. I’ve never seen this figure during submitting my order and it really looks like it was their goal to rip me off like that. I’ve sent them an email with a refund demand but so far not a single answer. I do not recommend this company to anyone.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices