Cleanse Pro Xfake!

cleanse pro x appears to be a totally fake company, with - at best- unethical business practices. the "free trial" is VERY RISKY! they charge your card monthly unless you cancel, only there is no way to cancel!

although some people who don't speak english very well will answer the phone, they provide no confirmation of cancellation, and all of the email addresses they provide are 100% fake! got my credit card company to get them to take the charges off my card and block them, but don't get taken in!!

Christine Barbalate Jul 23, 2009

I recently sent this product back (UNOPENED) & have the delivery confirmation # for the package!

• 2n
    2no_or_not2no Jul 23, 2009

very good. Wait for credit for 30 days, if no credit on your account call your card co. and file a dispute for not having received credit. Make sure to give them the date of return and confirmation/tracking#. good luck.

• Ga
    Gail L Nov 18, 2009

I have tried to cancel future shipments of Cleanse Pro X since September, 2009. I am being charged $82.31 plus a currency exchange fee each month. the website listed on my credit card statement is bogus and it and the phone number given are discontinued and disconnected. I have contacted my credit card company to block this charge. I do NOT want the product and know that I can get the ingredients of Cleanse Pro X on the laxative shelf of my local health food store for less than $10.

janaboogie Apr 07, 2010

I got scammed by this company! There is no way to get in touch with them!

There website is still up and something has to be done about these people!

I am trying to get my $80 back and I am soooooooooooo angry!

Jana