Cleaning Maid Easyharassment

To Whom It May concern

I just wanted to say Thank You so much, I have received Three different sales people contact me in one week about my free listing as well... The first guy was a (Les Morgan) Yellowpages.com/AT&T.; Com, he gave me the same bit and sent me and email to show me how it would work for me and I said no, Than, I told him I would have to do some checking and investigating before I did any thing he was very pushy and did not want to take no for an answer he had me very discouraged from wanting anything with him cause of how pushy he was..This was last week Wed july 22, 2009... Now, on Monday, He called back, I told him if he could not Guarantee what I was asking for than send it to me in writing I did not want to hear it... He said its for my business&being a first time listing it would cost $283.00 a Month Quoted price from (Les Morgan) I laughed at him...When he called back after me doing some investigating on my own and seeing your blog here I was so glad I had been browsing the forum and came upon your blog, Needless to say I told him I was not interested & We hung up!! Now, Tuesday, July 28th I had a (Bonita W) call to sell her pitch she said the same thing the first guy told me only she was able to put me in a different category it would cost less... I than thought about the one you had been entered in "Other" and said under what different heading would it be categorized!!! She said caretaker/other I laughed at her and said how much would that cost a month, she said $132.00 per month, I said The Glass Guy was right You will do what ever it takes to get that money and, I hung up on her!!! Here is the Email and address of the link she really tried hard to get me to sign But I Knew it was a fraud!!! They also Go by AT&T.com This is not a free service iti s a scam To all new Businesses out their They make you think free!!! Than they can call you because at first you do get signed up for free... But just do it for your info so they can call you to sell you there upgrade which you did not sign up for, but they want you in their yellowbooks .com at the Top (NOT) and say its free to Rope you In Don't fall for it...I'm very glad to All of you out here in these forums helping other business not to make financial mistakes especially now, in this economy, we can't afford those mistakes with our money!!! Thank You So Much To You The Glass Guy!!!

Email Invitation
----------------
Your AT&T Advertising & Publishing sales consultant has invited you to an online presentation.

Please click on this link https://esystems.bellsouth.com/telweb-external/index.jsp?mid=82422

to join the meeting (or copy and paste this link into your browser).

This is a FREE SERVICE.

[protected]@att.com

To visit yellowpages.com site, please click on the link http://www.yell