Clean Credit Report ServicesTook money. Business closed down

This was advertised on a very known radio station. Tried it..they took $436.00 out of my account with my permission with terms that they will help clean up my credit. I went on their website this just to find out I was not the only person they have scammed out of a lot of money. The company has closed and the phone numbers no longer exists. They no longer advertise on the radio and when call to find out information on how to get your money back, you get no response! So where do I go from here and how can I help all the hundreds of others that were also scammed?

• Ca
    carriebiggs Nov 11, 2014

I have had money taken from my account and I have never heard of your company

• Bb
    bbant Apr 27, 2011

I was scammed and I want my money back. Russ Parr should be liable because he gave us the company name and number. I paid $436.00 and I want my money. I was not even working when I had to borrow the money so I could get my credit right. You can't trust anyone now. Where is the justice!!.

• Tr
    tracey32 Aug 22, 2009

i would like to know how can we contact about this?the alone reason i tried this was because of russ parr.i hear a lawsuit...should be taking place

• Sc
    scott nowland Jul 30, 2009

I gave this company my money 460.00 they started out doin good but then at the end I found out they were'nt nothing but scammers I would like to get a hold of them because a hard workin person like me money like that is hard to come by I just want some answears and my money and would also like to no what Russ Parr thinks about the situation.

Thanks,
    A person upset!

• Dj
    dj miller Apr 29, 2009

This info may be important for the people asking for the money
    back!!! the new compay recessionwarehouse is run by the same owner of clean credit report services. (Tony Miranda) real name Ricardo Miranda.

Domain Name: RECESSIONWAREHOUSE.COM
    Created On: 10-Dec-2008 18:42:37 UTC
    Last Updated On: 10-Dec-2008 18:42:37 UTC
    Expiration Date: 10-Dec-2009 18:42:37 UTC
    Sponsoring Registrar: Vitalwerks Internet Solutions, LLC / No-IP.com
    Registrant Name: Miranda, Tony
    Registrant Organization: miratv
    Registrant Street1: 1001 NE 125th St.
    Registrant Street2:
    Registrant FAX:
    Registrant Email: [email protected]

• Mr
    mrpjb2u Apr 17, 2009

I to have been scammed by this company. Plus Russ Parr endorsed this so call company. I think the heat should be turned up on him as well as the radio stations that took money for advertising. Give me my money back plz!

• La
    Lakeisha Brown Apr 15, 2009

This people took out $408.95 from my account to repair my credit and guess what... They didn't repair anything!! I've trying to find some information about them and I found the "new company" called Recession Warehouse with the same address, the same people and different phone numbers. Check the website www.recessionwarehouse.com, if you call the toll free number and ask for the address they are gonna give you exactly the same mailing address from ccrs, is that fair???? THEY ARE STILL ON BUSINESS

• Ca
    carrie Apr 08, 2009

hi, my name is carrie. I as well was ripped off from this so called company, called clean credit report. I would always listen to this radio station, very well known radio station, the Russ Parr morning show. So by this being advertised from this station, i'm thinking this got to be ligit. But i guess the radio station was helping the scammers scam hard working people who believed in the Russ parr morning show. I wish there was justice in this. But, a lesson was learned. this should make Russ Parr and his crew look bad. I don't listen to this radio station any more

• Ar
    Arlin Cruz Mar 30, 2009

Hello my name is Arlin. I as well can relate to being scammed by this stupid so called " company". I now now to never fall for any advertisement or radio station believing any of this nonsense. I truly feel everybody's pain and want justice to be done to these scammers.