Clayton Homesmy sehome goat model

Where to start... It has been 10 months since my home was completed. The roof looks awful, multiple service techs have commented on this. No uniformity to shingle lines, have had multiple leaks. My hardieboard Siding still shows significant gaps and nail plates on front and back of house. I have had several roof leaks. This home failed the state fire inspector inspection because footers were not secure and I am having multiple settling cracks in my wall. The dealer only sends the cheapest contractors to fix issues this making my home worse. Nothing, and I mean nothing in this home has been worth the $200, 000 plus I gave your company. Nice way to treat medically discharged veterans. I am beyond frustrated with your company. Multiple surveys and several operators say I feel sorry for you, yet no follow up. You are a corrupt company. Thanks for stealing my dream. Your team left the answer one day with an empty pill bottle. Great! I am so disgusted with my home. Again, we are talking about a luxury home that turned out to be a nightmare!