ClassisDVDMeida/ClickDVDShowsfraud

J

Beaware!!!
ClassicDVDMeida changes its name again into ClickDVDShows. Yet they keep the similar format, with NO PHYSICAL MAILING ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER for the customers to contact or return the faulty products. I have never received the products I ordered (I do not want to have it either after reading so many complaints about their lousy products) and they do not respond the email requests. I have to place a dispute to their charge.

• Fo
    Fooled Buyer Oct 22, 2009

I too ordered from this company. They do sell pirated tv shows. Mine was the Beverly Hillbillies. I did get the product. The dvd quality was accectable recordings from WGN and the Halmark channel. However, they put paper labels on the discs. These labels heat up in about 30 minutes and cause disc warping which renders them unplayable. Ms. Tracy Wallace, the customer service (?) rep does email me every 2 or 3 days with the most vague promises of resolving the issue, the intent is to just play cat and mouse until I give up. I'm a very persistant person, so this will go on forever. My advice is save your money. What's the point of a good deal for something unavable if you can't play it.

• Ye
    Yet Another Victim of Pirates Dec 21, 2009

Just another Victim of a polished scam artist. The Airwolf series was taped on VHS format and poorly copied to DVD with a cheap software program. Not very imaginative in scope - I agree that such obvious pirating should be investigated by the law enforcement parties that place their warnings on all legitimate DVDs. If they do nothing about these types of pirates then what good are all the scare tactics they employ to prevent regular folk from making 'backup' copies of their properly purchased licensed merchandise?

• Ki
    kimba1962 Dec 26, 2009

I was scammed too. They send pirated TV shows and charge full price. I'm fighting it through my credit card and spreding the word everywhere I can. The bad thing is they come up under a search from the TVLand web site, which makes you think they are trustworthy.