Classic Paradeunethical behaviour, fraud and blackmail

After leaving a negative (but factual) review last week on google I have since received a barrage of harassing and threatening texts, calls and emails from andrew brown the so called owner of this ‘company'.
His messages not only tried to blackmail me to take down my review, they were also threatening, hence I have had to report him to the police. I have screenshots of all of his messages, which you will find in the pictures attached, threatening to leave negative reviews about me and my business if I do not take them down (which he has since done).
Andrew is likely to follow up on this review with a response accusing me of sending abusive emails etc. I sent 3 emails to classic parade, all polite and to business standard. The first was my initial enquiry, the second was a follow up and the third simply said ‘fyi'.
After some investigation it appears that he has done this to many others who have been unlucky enough to use his scam business.
If you are unsure if I am telling the truth click on all the 1 star reviews for classic parade and read what he has been doing to people. Ask yourself are we all lying? Are his responses professional? Is this someone you would want to hand over money to?
And also take into consideration the following facts?

- if he has a real company why isn't it registered? Do you really want to hand money over to a company that isn't even registered.
- the garage shown on his website does not actually belong to classic parade but it's a knightsbridge garage holding local residents cars
- classic parade isn't a registered company therefore it doesn't have any assets hence it doesn't own any cars……

Whatever you do, stay as far away from this scam as you can. They are using fake reviews to boost their profile and threatening/blackmailing people who are posting their true experiences.

My original review:
Absolutely awful customer service.
My experience went as follows:
I spoke to someone originally and asked if they rented cars for a day rather than over the weekend. He proceeded to tell me that that is exactly what they specialise in, how I can rent a car for any 24 hour period and he ran through options for the date I had in mind.
This all sounded great and he then asked that I follow up with an email. I did so.
I received no response to that email so I followed up with a further email. Still no response.
A few days later I called again and spoke to a 2nd person. I explained the situation and was told that they don't do day rentals only weekend, I again gave my date (april) and he said he found my email and would come back with options for me ‘within ten minutes'.
This never happened and I still didn't receive any response.
I then called a third time, and spoke to the original person who again apologies, told me he couldn't understand why they hadn't received my email and waited on the telephone whilst I forwarded it for a second time. He confirmed that he has received it and that I would receive a response shortly with some options for my date. I asked that someone come back to me either way as if they couldn't help I would need to look at other options.
I again received no response.
I finally called for the 4th time and spoke to andrew again. He tried to blame his colleague who was apparently meant to get back to me. I asked that I be promised a response for the date I had given, I had wasted 2-3 weeks on the process already and just wanted to know if they could supply cars for my date in april or not. His response shocked me. Apparently he wasn't even in the office as it's a summer business so they don't operate in the winter. Firstly, april isn't winter. Secondly why on earth would you provide a quote through my american express concierge service and not to me directly. And mostly importantly why would you say you can help in the first place and string me along for weeks. Not the way you run a business.

• Updated by Natalie Basiratpour, Apr 01, 2019

I believe the responses left on here demonstrate which of the parties is unethical and unprofessional. thank you for doing my job for me.

• Updated by Natalie Basiratpour, Apr 01, 2019

Your unprofessional response is a clear indication of the professionalism of your ‘business’.
    Its clear to anyone who reads this whom the unscrupulous party are in this, and all other complaints that have been posted against you and your ‘business’.
    You’ve demonstrated my point perfectly. Thank you.

• Classic Parade Customer Care's Response, Aug 22, 2019

Dear Ashley C, Lennox Lion and all of your other fake aliases.

I can see that life is failing you again - Hence you are back writing fake reviews again about Andrew Brown using several fake Aliases after an 8 month break lol.

You really need to get a job or focus on your career or children if you have any.

Its really sad that you spend vast amounts of your time making up fictitious reviews about Andrew Brown and Classic Parade, honestly - Hollywood is the best place for you. I would strongly recommend Universal Studios - They will always need a creative [censored]er like you : ).

Thanks,
    Tim.

Na
Apr 01, 2019

Comments

• As
      Apr 01, 2019

Must be Natalies time of month. She sounds crazy. You can't force a business to deal with you. They have a choice

Apr 01, 2019

She probably forces all of her candidates & clients into working with her through blackmail - She is a wrong one.

Aug 21, 2019

@ASA 991 Really sad that you have the time to discredit someone else’s business. When you’re the one stealing money off people. How you sleep at night is beyond me.

Apr 01, 2019

Reading her notes in the images regarding to her so called harassment - Classic Parade seems to be frightened of Natalies threats.

Natalie is another opportunist looking for freebies it seems.

@ASA 991 ASA is Andrew Brown

Apr 01, 2019

Amazes me how Natalie can accuse Classic Parade of being scammers when they clearly refused to give her a car. And rightly so based on her childish recruitment consultant behaviour. We know her type all to well on these forums. She wants free stuff and when she doesn't get it she spits her dummy as far as possible out of that ugly foul mouth.

Apr 03, 2019

Has anyone read Natalie Basiratpours of Octavius Finance Google Reviews? She needs to be reported to the Mental Health Authorities alongside the Police- This woman is MAD!!!. If you don't give have a Supercar for £600 you then get your brand ruined. Honestly she is bloody mad.

She has posted pictures of her communication with Classic Parade online - all the pictures clearly state that Classic Parade can't do a supercar for £600.00, and then she goes crazy, then Classic Parade retaliates saying that they will defend themselves.

Classic Parade report this nut case to the Police - she won't stop.

It is amazing how Supercars attract the crazies..

Apr 03, 2019

Looking at Natalies records on Companies House. Looking very poor. She should spend less time writing trash about Classic Parade and more time building her company. Classic Parade is established & Octavius Finance is not.

Classic signs of jealousy.

• Jk
      Aug 13, 2019

Not sure where's this 'supercar' thing in this article. I was trying to apply for a job through Octavius Finance and when I saw such bad ratings I got curious and ended up here. This is TERRIBLE and frankly quite, alarming. Even if she asked for "supercar for 600 quid" she shouldn't be harassed like this. "I need my pound of flesh?!" who do they think they are? Sounds like an idiotic emo teenager with low self-esteem and weird obsession about Shakespeare. I'm so sorry, Natalie and hope you are feeling better about this. This is horrendous and all the comments here sound fake.

Sep 06, 2019

@jkjkjkjkjk Natalie using another one of her several aliases to protect her brand : ).

Best Best Advice

Natalie please can you get in touch with me. I’m trying to get all his victims together and form a group.

Check out his Instagram page. We can shut him down and make this viral.

• Na
      Aug 22, 2019

@Lennox Lion can you email me? [protected]@octaviusfinance.com

Aug 22, 2019

@Natalie Basiratpour Yes will email you.

Aug 27, 2019

Guys, he's all over Youtube, this is Andrew Brown in the flesh

Aug 27, 2019

He's so arrogant he's blown any cover he had.
    You can now track him down and get your money back.

What goes around comes around Andrew... watch your back... was that a knock at the door?...

Aug 29, 2019

Knock Knock Room Service...

Sep 06, 2019

Jobless people.. Keyboard Warriors.. Interesting how Natalie is involved simply because she was turned down for a car and put in her place. After reading her comments she is simply jealous and never booked a car. Perhaps her time of month is here again. MADNESS. Lennox is clear Ashley C again. These forums are full of very sick people.

Andrew is a real celebrity here. He's even bigger on YouTube now.