Clark`s Barks - Megan Baxter ClarkNo Follow Through with Payment

U

Megan has agreed to pay up and has not followed through. She has been given multiple chances, infinite options and means to do so and yet there has been no sign of payment - not even of intent to pay. Megan should know that what goes around comes around. Unfortunately, her so called bad luck in terms of finances, has been brought on herself in my opinion. Don`t gyp everyone else and then expect to make money or be rich yourself.

• Ge
    getmegan Oct 03, 2008

I hope some of her bad luck is being caused by me. She ripped me off over shipment charges and papers for a puppy sold last fall. I've filed complaints with the Better Business Bureau, the Canadian Kennel Club, and the Canadian Revenue Agency (since you can bet the GST I paid her didn't make it to the Crown). I hear that I will never get those papers since Megan didn't pay the breeder who sold her the parents, so she doesn't have them to give. That's fraud under Canada's Animal Pedigree Act.

She's been busted elsewhere on the internet for the same thing, and for taking deposits on rooms for rent (that don't exist, of course). I'll never see my money but I'm making sure she loses way more over this than I ever paid her.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices