ClairHair.comPoor Service

I'm surprised no one has submitted a complaint about this company. I ordered a product a week and a half ago, was told i'd receive it by 3/16 but guess what no product! I placed my order 2 weeks ago it took them forever to charge my credit card and then they failed to respond to my numerous emails regarding my items, shipment and tracking information. On their site they claim to send out a confirmation email but guess what lies! I never received an order confirmation!

Also I found out this company also runs under another website www.hairsisters.com which to me is a sneaky way to still earn revenues. Hairsisters.com has received numerous bad reviews and they created clairhair.com to trick consumers, after research I found out they are run by the same company which equals problems.

They have poor customer service. Women make your purchases elsewhere! Buyer Beware!

• Lo
    LoveNurse Jul 02, 2014

Please stay away from Clairhair.com. My bank card was used for other purchases after I purchased items from Clairhair. My bank card information was stolen from their computer file base. Please think twice before purchasing from them! Also, please notice when checking out, in the top left side of your computer it should have (https:// not just http://). This 's' is very important when making purchases with companies. Now I know!

lela3213 May 30, 2014

I agree about the fraudulent activity. I believe my credit card information has been stolen twice by Clair Hair. The first time was in December and I thought it was another merchant even though I had just ordered from Clairhair. I ordered again from them about 8 days ago and now I had another fraudulent charge that was made through Paypal guest checkout! The first transaction was from Best Buy. If you do decide to order from them please monitor your bank account closely. I feel very strongly that it was caused by them that's why I went in search for others that might have experienced the same thing.

AngryBlkWoman Apr 29, 2014

Clairhair. com has fraudulent activity going through its site. Ladies DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING ON THIS WEBSITE. YOUR CREDIT CARD INFORMATION WILL BE STOLEN AND COMPROMISED

sooo sexy Apr 01, 2014

Ive ordrered Clair Hair products and received good service.

• Na
    Naomy Sep 28, 2011

I'm shocked to hear bad reviews about Clair Hair. I'm a Canadian customer and I recieve all my products within 10 days from my date of order and I also recieve an email confirmation and also a tracking number. When I call customer service, I always recieve great service. This is 6th time that order and I have no complaints.

• Pa
    Pamhidzai Sep 24, 2011

Not please with Clair's service at all, they don't respond to emails, no tracking number for my order, unfortunately read reviews after ordering, never to buy from them again...xx

• Ba
    basia10 Jul 26, 2011

Thank u thank u thank u...was going to order but!! not now!...not only are they very deceptive by trying to trick us with two different business names... I think there's a third name also (unique lace wigs)...just beware my Sista's... I once waited a whole month only to receive nothing :( will never do that again...don't really mind using my credit card/debit...while they were stringing me along I just called my bank and whaalaa monies back in my account...and they had the ordasity to be surprised when I told them I have already taken care of my refund Lol...guess they thought I was gonna wait for that too...just suck when u really are an

• Mz
    Mz.Pritzey Jun 13, 2011

Thank ya'll for the insight because I was just about to submit my order but I thank ya'll for the reviews God Bless!!!

Leesa702 Apr 25, 2011

The are sooooo BAD they REVOKED from the better business bureau. WOW

Leesa702 Apr 25, 2011

I recently ordered from ClairHair.com and they did not ship my order do to my billing address was different than my mailing address. So I called them early in the morning and they wanted my bank to be on the phone. They wanted to listen to all of my passwords and everything... :-( But I needed my hair in a hurry, so I just delt with it an hoped to GOD no one there would steal my information. Phone call dropped 4 times due to them having phone issues. now after 2 hours I got them on the phone, we got everything from my bank, then she stated that she will be unable to ship until 4 days. I told her I need them by Friday for a photoshoot she stated that she will have to charge me overnight fee which was almost$50.00.

Words to the wise... Do not order from this company... Not professional nor Customer service oriented.

I will be posting this all over the internet to detur other buyers. I hope they send my refund on time... if they do not refund me I will suit them in a heartbeat...

• Je
    jeefp09 Apr 22, 2011

i got the same problem www.clairhair.com it's a scam i order 3 items and they say they didn't have one of them. 2 weeks ago i order i still haven't yet receive anything they are big liar scam yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Yv
    YvonneS Feb 20, 2011

Terrible service overall...when things are on backorder they don't contact you to inform you and let you make a choice. You have to get on the phone and call them. I know I'm done ordering from both of these sites... enough is enough!!

• Ti
    tina2001 Feb 12, 2011

I placed an order on 2/4/11 and paid extra for the 2 day shipping. They claim it takes 2-3 business days to process an order, which would have been 2/9 at the latest and I should be getting it by 2/11/11 right? Well wrong, my order was still being "processed" . I called them numerous of times but only get their voicemail and no one returned my call. I sent them an email to the [email protected] on 2/11 at around 5:30 pm this is what I exactly wrote:WHY HASN'T MY ORDER SHIPPED YET? DID I PAY EXTRA FOR UPS 2 DAY FOR NOTHING? IF MY ORDER ISN'T SHIPPED BY MONDAY 2/14/11, YOU CAN CANCEL THE WHOLE ORDER AND REFUND ME MY 47.07. TWO CHOICES FOR YOU 1. REFUND OR 2. SHIP MY STUFF BY 2/14. I'M GOING TO FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB ON 2/15 IF YOU HAVEN'T MADE A CHOICE.
    Guess what like 30 minutes later I get the shipping information sent out to me and its scheduled to be delivered on 2/15. I will never ever ever order from them or refer anyone I know to them.

• Ke
    keshiabanner Feb 10, 2011

I had the same thing happen to me for the people it didn't happen to just thank your lucky stars. I placed a order instead them calling me I had to call them several times before getting someone besides the voice mail. then they finally told me that the order was out of stock who does this ?good luck if u can get all your products that u order

• Ya
    yavonne05 Feb 06, 2011

clairhair is horrible. I ordered the hair feb 1, 2011 and it still has not shipped out. i paid over a hundred dollars and paid extra for overnight shipping which is high. they have the worst costumer service. im very disappointed. they website has a lot of errors anyway. im going to blackhair spray next time for sure. lesson learned.

• Lo
    LovelyHoneyKayka Jan 21, 2011

Clairhair I agree is not good with pleasing the customers their phone rangs for a long time and when they do pick up they are so rude I knw what I wnted told the lady she was lik what's the product umber I can't do it without that and she didn't even look it up and yes their shipping is very long. I do not deal with them any more. Black hairspray good prices the people are real nice when you call order before 3pm and it ships the next day so two shipping is way faster than clairhair and hairsisters LOVE You Ladies @ blackhair spray yall do ur jobs and do a real good job at it unlike clair hair and hair sisters horrible de need to do wayyy better blackhair spray is at the top of my list

• Ad
    Adia858 Dec 28, 2010

I agree with all of the ladies above. I have had the same experiences and I would like to add if you order items in order to meet the free shipping threshold and they (Clairhair/Hairsisters) are inevitably out of stock in any of them, if the amount they are able to ship is less than the free shipping amount they will retroactively charge your card. Refunds are iffy with them too. I just cut out the middle man and went straight to Pay Pal (do not use your credit card...)

• Co
    COMPLETELY UNSATISIFIED Nov 22, 2010

CLAIRHAIR IS A JOKE! PLACED AN ORDER OVER A WEEK AGO! NO EMAIL..NO TRACKING NUMBER! THIS WEBSITE ONLINE STORE IS A JOKE & I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN! BEWARE!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM CLAIRHAIR.COM OR HAIRSISTERS.COM...BADLY RAN BUSINESS!

• Ki
    Kimkap85 Nov 19, 2010

I placed an order on Clairhair.com on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 and hadn't heard anything from them by that Friday although my credit card had already been charged. I emailed them and received a response that one of my two items was backordered, yet they had already charged my card for that item. I called on Monday, the 15th and was told a refund would be issued for the backordered item and that the other would be sent out. By Thursday, the 18th, nothing had happened on either front. Today, Friday, I contacted my credit card company after Clairhair.com failed to answer my call, and filed a claim dispute to have the charge removed from my account.

**** Please do not purchase anything from this site!!!***

I wish I had read these reviews prior to making my purchase. In contrast to Clairhair's horrible business practices, Blackhairspray.com is an amazing site. Same day shipping. The only reason I ordered from Clairhair was because the product I wanted was not available in my desired color on Blackhairspray. I wish I would've just waited until it was back in stock on Blackhairspray. What a nightmare! I'm glad my order was only for $80. Not that I have $80 to spare, but at least I didn't get taken for hundreds.

Buyers beware!

• Po
    PopeofTX Jul 30, 2010

I placed an order and was charged on July 19th. No email, they never answer the phone. I've left several messages and nothing. I'm calling my bank to reverse the charges. Do not shop with these crooks.

SoCal12345 Jun 23, 2010

PS. I just looked this up... (BBB must be getting a lot of complaints, and only % people take the time to submit BBB complaint)

BBB Accreditation
    On June 4, 2010 the accreditation was suspended due to failure to maintain minimum BBB Rating.

SoCal12345 Jun 23, 2010

Do not make the mistake of buying anything from ClairHair.com.

I ordered item for mother inlaw. ClairHair charged my credit card immediately but then week later tell me out of stock.

Why do they charge my credit card if item not in stock?!!!

I am trying to get them to cancel order and process refund now, but its hard to get in touch as they do not have email or fax. Yeah, I know they have a phone number but I work and so when I call I only get voice mail.

Based on comments above, I will file complaint with BBB just so others are warned of this TERRIBLE company.

Please do not make my mistake. (I wish I had seen this website before I made misatke and placed order)

• La
    LADYOFRAGE Jun 21, 2010

Hi,
    This is lengthy so please bare with me. *SIGH* Where do I start... I PLACED AN ORDER ON 6/1/2010 AND IT SHIPPED OUT ON 6/4/2010, EXCEPT ONE, WHICH SHIPPED ON 6/7/2010 USING USPS. AND STILL NO TRACKING NUMBER.

I caught them in a lie too. For the 3rd time, I asked for a tracking # and get the same response, "It should be sent out to you in 3 hours" They told me that the day before and the day before that, WTF! She let it slip that they shipped my items on 6/4/10. Mind you, b/c they failed to send me a tracking number, I CONSTANTLY monitor my order status.

With that being said, my order status went from "ordered" to "Shipped Out" on 6/3/2010 that morning. They tried to play me. What really happened was b/c I ordered with USPS at time of checkout, it said that it would ship out on 6/3/2010. She slipped up and told me that they shipped my stuff 6/4/2010. So they changed the status to show that they shipped it but really didn't, just so they could say that they made the 2-3 day processing time. Bogus right?

There was an item that I wanted badly for months. I call in all the time beforehand to make sure its there before ordering. They lie, they always lie! I'm waiting weeks for something that is on backorder, WTF! Then i want the piece so bad,  I called the company, SNG! That' s right sistas, I took it up a notch, lol

Tell me why I discovered the item that I wanted is DISCONTINUED... And yet, the Infamous CLAIRHAIR is still showing this product online like they have and can get plenty more where that came from. Thieves! Let's see, I too have been charged double for some things, but got a refund back with no problem, thank goodness...

In conclusion, I received my items on [protected]. Guess what! I looked at the postage stamp on the package to find out that they actually shipped my item on 6-8-2010, Go Figure...Also, I too am done with Clairhair and Hairsisters... They have lost their accredidation with the BBB for so many complaints, just click the logo on the bottom of their web page. Stay Away Ladies, You Have been Warned!

• Re
    REPORTER99 Jun 06, 2010

I love how the person saying ClairHair only posted two comments and they just so happen to be right after each other. I AGREE. Stay away from ClairHair. POOR business tactics. The place is run by HaisSisters as well.

• Pe
    PeaceRadioLady May 15, 2010

Clair Hair delivers great products and it does not take two weeks. They are truly the best hair companion company on the Internet! Sounds like these customers are bitter and they have not spoken with the majority of their customers. Clair Hair IS GREATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

• Pe
    PeaceRadioLady May 15, 2010

Clair Hair has always delivered my product with tracking numbers. They have best hair products on the Intrenet.

• Jl
    jleg16 May 08, 2010

I agree, ClairHair.com is a terribly run business. I ordered a product online after finding that they offered one of the lowest available prices for said product. After waiting for two weeks I hadn't received my order nor had I been contacted by Clair Hair. At this point I called Clair Hair and they indicated that my order had not been processed because the product was out of stock. The following day they called me back to say that my order was being cancelled because the product was not available. I can somewhat understand if the product sold out because it was competitively priced, but what really pisses me off is that they DID NOT CONTACT ME to let me know of this problem. It took ME CALLING THEM 2 WEEKS AFTER PLACING MY ORDER for them to realize that my order could not be filled and should be cancelled. Truly ridiculous.

This is the first time I have EVER complained about any product or service online. Even if you find that ClairHair.com is offering a good price on a product DO NOT SHOP AT CLAIRHAIR.COM, they are not trustworthy and as I mentioned at the start of this post, a terribly run business.

Adam L. from Philadelphia, PA
    Order #129112

• Cl
    clahriahri Mar 24, 2010

Dear demasiadabella,

Clairhair is trying its best to give best customer service and since you didn't receive an order number maybe your order didn't go through but resulted in declined transaction. If you call us at [protected] and talk to our customer service representative we will see if there was an order or not.