claim your groceries.comgift card

C Review updated:

Hi, my is Cecilia and I have a complain about claim your groceries.com. As a lot of people complain about this company. I bought a couch and we have to go to store and buy for 100 worth of them and send the receipts to claim your groceries along with voucher for us to get back gift card of 25.00 supposedly every month. I got the Jan, Feb gift cards in April 09 and I called last June 1 to get my Mar, April, all they say was already mailed and after waiting for more than 15 days still not arrived and I called again them they said they requested the visa company to send me another one and I have to wait for another 10 days, now today is 23rd of June as they promised nothing came. I called the visa company like they gave me the phone no but visa said there was no request. I called them again and all it is a voice telling us to go on website. I sent emails to them but no response. I would request if you can investigate this company. My name is Cecilia with pin#62MCYH3P with this claimgroceries.com. I would appreciate your kind action. Thank you

Jul 01, 2009

i too have not recieve my card for march and april and may. i have wrote to and my pin number is m3zvzjhk

i wish i can get some andrers thank you julia mccord

Jul 03, 2009

CHECK OUT THE BAD NEWS WE ALL SHOULD HAVE SEEN COMING

BBZ Resource Management, Inc. announced today that it has filed for Chapter 11 reorganization in order to preserve the value of its business for its creditors. BBZ also announced that immediately prior to its Chapter 11 filing, it entered into a new strategic relationship in order to preserve and maximize the value of its data mining business for the benefit of its creditors, business partners and other stakeholders.

BBZ's historical business involved both the sale of rebate certificates and the accumulation and use of consumer data. Recent events surrounding BBZ's rebate certificate business necessitated BBZ's Chapter 11 filing. Early in 2009, BBZ entered into a 15-year contract with Kidz Idz, Inc. to purchase $345 million of rebate certificates from BBZ. Kidz Idz' performance under this contract was personally guaranteed by Michael Pouls, the owner of Kidz Idz. Relying upon that contract, BBZ entered into a long-term lease for a new fulfillment facility and hired new employees to deal with the exploding demand for the rebate certificates that BBZ sold. Rather than honor that contract, however, Kidz Idz and Mr. Pouls not only breached their obligations but also undertook what BBZ believes to be concerted campaign to co-opt the rebate certificate business and destroy BBZ. This effort culminated with the Pouls Parties filing a lawsuit on Thursday, June 25, 2009 falsely asserting that BBZ's business is a fraudulent "Ponzi" scheme. Ironically, that same day BBZ was working with outside counsel to prepare its own lawsuit against the Pouls Parties asserting their breaches of contract and other wrongful conduct.

The damage to BBZs rebate certificate business from the Pouls Parties' conduct made it imperative that BBZ act to protect its consumer data mining business for the benefit of its creditors, business partners and other stakeholders. Accordingly, BBZ has entered into a contract with an industry leader to take that business forward in exchange for BBZ receiving a share of the business's revenues. This new relationship will form the foundation of BBZ's anticipated Chapter 11 plan of reorganization.

In the meantime, BBZ has suspended sales, activations, and redemption of rebate certificates, as well as gift card distribution. Consumers awaiting gift cards or holding certificates are encouraged not to contact the businesses or brokers that sold or gave away the certificates, as suspension of this program is beyond their control. BBZ is committed to honoring its obligations and will be working diligently with its outside professionals in the Chapter 11 process to maximize the return to its creditors.

Inquiries may be sent to BBZ's new mailing address: PO Box 11000, Mesa AZ [protected].

Jul 03, 2009

I have sent grocery receipts for the month of April, May, June and today for July. I have not received one gift card. I appreciate to info, please keep us informed.

Jul 11, 2009

RayneTammy:

I'm a grocery card victim, too... can you tell me what your source was for your information above? I'd like to keep a file.

CindyLou

• G
      Jul 27, 2009

For victim of BBZ, do you still mail the voucher and the receipts to BBZ in Mesa AZ, pls advise. Thanks anonymous.

Jul 30, 2009

I have been waiting for my June rebate card (new member, Pin #1MNLTK3F). I too have tried to call and was refer to website. If anyone has any answers, I am sure we would all like to know. I guess in the mean time I will continue to send in receipts.

Sharon

Aug 10, 2009

I too have fell victim to this scam. I sent in my receipts for April, May, June and July 2009. To date I have received nothing but an e-mail saying my April gift card should be on the way in about 12 weeks. It is now 4 mos. later and nothing.

• E
      Aug 11, 2009

I also started this program in April 2009 and never received a single gift card, where can we go to file a registered complaint against this company?

Aug 11, 2009

I started this program in March. I received two follow up emails from the company saying my gift cards for March and April were being processed, well i've been sending and not receiving ANYTHING so i decided to do some research which led me to the site saying they declared bankruptcy. I bought 8500$ worth of hardwood flooring from Dan Higgins hardwood flooring in Medford NJ figuring in the discount of the grocery cards. Now not only have i not received any cards, but i have wasted time and money preparing the claim vouchers, copying them for my records, and stamping and sending the letters. In addition, because i wanted to make sure that the vouchers were in EARLY (since it states that it will take considerably more time to process if you send them in at the end of the month) I forced myself to shop on days i didn't really feel like it. I am extremely upset about this situation and will definitely be calling the company that suckered me with that worthless grocery scheme!

• A
      Aug 11, 2009

To the victim of BBZ, do you guys still sending the voucher and receipt to BBZ every month, could you guys pls advise me if there is any update. Thanks anonymous

Aug 15, 2009

I began this program in June. I sent in my voucher for June and July and was ready to send in my voucher for August. When I pulled up the website so that I could print my voucher, I saw that this business has filed chapter 11. I never received anything from them. This is a very poor way to do business and I will be contacting East Coast Appliances to let them know my feeling.
    Upset in Virginia

Aug 17, 2009

I am a victim too, I made my purchase in Linder's furnicher in cerritos ca. I been sending my voucher since may and a have not receive nothing and is august already. Do I keep Sending My vouchers?
    Very very dissaponted.

• B
      Aug 18, 2009

I have been sending vouchers since December 08 - June 09 and have not received one card. I have emails indicating the cards are in the mail. Nothing.
    This is very wrong concidering I bought a couch for $2000. weighing in the $500. back in grocery cards.
    Linders Furnature . I am contacting customer service tomorrow.
    Bridget

• P
      Aug 21, 2009

I am also a victim. I started it in April. Received nothing until now.

What shall we do next?

Do you guys still send the receipts?

Aug 24, 2009

I have also been a part of this fraud. I bought a $2000.00 couch from Levin Furniture and sent in two months of coupons and receipts before I receive a letter from Levin stating that the company went out of business and that a new company is taking over. This new company required a $9.95 fee and they cashed my check I have also sent in one coupon and checked the status of my account and it states they never received my registration form but tthey cashed my $9.95 check and they were mailed together.

I think businesses should not be able to offer this type of promotion I too only bought my furniture because I intended to use the visa cards for paymens on my account. Yeah so I got suckered to.

By the way the new company is Claim your visa gudt cards. Yeah right, I sent Levin an email today can't wait for their response. Next step will be to contact my local news so everyone is aware of the fraud.

• Z
      Aug 29, 2009

as far i am concerned it was a planned out scam. one company shouldnt be able to use another for deals like the claimyourgroceries program because they will pass the buck and thenyour burnt. i will never shop at becks again

Aug 31, 2009

Add me to the list of unsuspecting victims of Claim Your Groceries scam, since purchasing furniture at Michael's Furniture in Van Nuys CA in April 2009 who enthusiastically touted this program and heavily advertised it in their full page ads in the Los Angeles Times and Daily News.
    I have prepared and photocopied my receipts every month since April 2009, wasted postage and time, and received nothing in return. I have e-mailed the Claim Your Groceries company several times and received no answer, not even a confirmation. All phone numbers listed on various websites are disconnected. My next step is to find out the proper authority/entity to report Claim Your Groceries.com and possibly Michaels Furniture. Unfortunately, scams like this continue, since the owners of the company merely close out one entity, call it another name and go on. I guess the old saying is true:
    "If something sounds too good to be true, it isn't."!!!

Sep 02, 2009

Hi, after I talked to linders about this BBZ problem, they sent me another Grocery Rebate Redemption in 2531 Division St. Ste 105 Joliet IL 60435, does anybody knows who this company I do not wish to be a victim again like BBZ. I have to send 9.95 registration and my id this doesnt right I never heard of anybody sending an ID, to everyone do you have any idea about this. Is this real or scam again I have to send this registration in 5 days, not sure what to do? Any an advise. anonymous

Sep 02, 2009

Never buy anything again from Linders, I bought a couch with extended warranty and before I bought it I told I will be moving to Texas they said not a problem, then there is something happen to the couch not even a year they said they wont warranty it because I am in Texas and I have to pay them for them to send a part. Another story, then they sent me another voucher for grocery because I was a victim of BBZ, now I heard that this new redemption is a scam again. Never buy anything from Linders they are deceiving. Never believe them again

Sep 04, 2009

Does anyone know how to get the printable voucher coupons if we are still suppossed to send in our reciepts?
    Thanks,
    Jenn

Sep 10, 2009

I went to a "Travel Discount" promotion and received the offer of $300 in groceries plus a travel voucher. After researching the travel voucher by Millenium Travel, I saw it was a scam and people never received their airline tickets after sending in "fully refundable" $100 "deposits" that were never refunded.

I have mailed in receipts since January, and even though I received emails stating my certificates were being processed, I didn't receive a SINGLE gift card.

SeaLand Travel is the group that promoted this offer as a way to get us to listen to their BS.

Sep 29, 2009

I JUST BOUGHT 3, 000.00 WORTH OF APPLIANCES FROM EAST COAST APPLIANCE IN VA. BEACH, VA AND I GOT LIED TOO AS WELL. THEY KEPT TELLING ME, "I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU HAVEN'T RECEIVED YOUR GIFT CARDS FOR CLAIM YOUR GROCERIES, JUST WAIT A LITTLE LONGER". THEN I GET THIS EMAIL ABOUT BK!!! I COMPLAIN TO EAST COAST AND FINALLY THEY TOLD ME THEY WILL REFER ME TO ANOTHER COMPANY WHO WILL GIVE ME MY GIFT CARDS CALL CLAIM YOUR VISA...OKAY THREE MONTHS GOES BY STILL NOTHING AND I HAD TO SEND A 10.00 REGISTRATION FEE OF MY OWN MONEY AND I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THIS BACK. NEVER RECEIVED A DAMN THING DO YOU HERE ME. THEY SAID MY RECEIPTS WEREN'T VALID AND ON THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IT SAYS A BUNCH OF ITEMS AT THE GROCERY STORE THAT AREN'T VALID. BOLD FACE LIE. I HAVE A COPY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND IT SAYS NO SUCH THING. I'M WAITING ON 500.00 AND HAVEN'T RECEIVED A THING, NO WAIT 510.00 B/C I PAID THEM 10.00 OF MY OWN MONEY. DON'T EVER TRUST CLAIM YOUR GROCERIES, CLAIM YOUR VISA, OR EAST COAST APPLIANCE. THEY ARE ALL DISHONEST COMPANIES TAKING PEOPLES MONEY!!! I'M GOING TO THE NEWS STATION AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL THEY HEAR MY STORY.

Oct 26, 2009

Dont blame the merchant where you made your purchase they too were dooped by scam artist . I JUST made a purchase and received this offer for free groceries and free gas. I am now hesitant to send in the registration form.

• P
      Oct 27, 2009

I registered for the program in August 2009, sending in my first month of receipts in September 2009. My "refundable" registration "fee" cheque was cashed as it came out of my account, however, after waiting until October 27, 2009 having still not received my $25 redemption or my refunded registration, I went online to find out how to contact the company. There is no toll fee number to call, only an email type form. I submitted my complaint. I then saw a "status" option on the website, so I checked the status of my account. There I found that my registration was said to be incomplete because of a "missing signature", which I am absolutely positive I did not miss anything on the registration form. Since my cheque was cashed, I had no reason to believe that my registration was not complete. Since it is a small amount (15.95 CDN) it is not worth it to bring it a small claims court. The company must be scamming many people this way, saying that their registration is "incomplete" for whatever reason but then still depositing the cheque.
    Is there a way to make a large scale claim against this company since they are scamming so many people?

Nov 01, 2009

I have also been sending in receipts for both groceries and gas with no gift cards and no response from the company, which is the company in Joliet IL. I was able to go online and register and print coupons so I didn't expect this.This was related to a purchase made at ComfortHome furniture stores. I also purchased furniture from Rotmans who did acknowledge the bankruptcy of the company they were using, BBZ, and sent information on an alternative vendor, Get Grocery rebates out of Auburn, MA. So far i have received 1 gift card from this new company. For me this is $1500 in gift cards that i was planning to use for Christmas gifts. What can we do about this? Doreen Thomas

Nov 07, 2009

Sent in grocery receipts and necessary paperwork and received nothing back.

• G
      Nov 17, 2009

I have been sending in receipt to the "Get Grocery Rebates, PO Box 293, Auburn, MA 01501" since August also. This too was a Rebate program from Rotmans Furniture in Worcester, MA. I received the August and September but never received October nor do I think I will receive November. My Mother and I are both enrolled in this program and am hoping that Rotmans will step in and do something about this.

• K
      Nov 23, 2009

This is crazy! We bought a new bedroom set, paying over $2000, last summer and as another lady said, when deciding where we were going to buy the set from, we factored in the $500 we ASSUMED we would receive for groceries. Of course when I go to "RECLAIM MY GROCERIES" there's an article about how it's everyone's else's fault- but not BBZ! Yeah right- funny how the website doesn't even exist anymore! Grrr and the worst part is there's nothing we can do about this- It's so sad that the companies who do this seem to reamin completely unknown as they are almost impossible to get a hold of!

Nov 30, 2009

I know it says all over the place not to contact the store where you made the purchase in order to get your grocery or gas voucher. Since I made my purchase based on this come on, I decided they were the ones that needed to make good. They (Grants Appliances) were actually aware of the problem and working to issue replacement certificates with a BBB rated company. Since the company has gone bankrupt (BBZ ClaimYourGroceries) I recommend contacting your place of purchase. They may actually want to keep you as a customer :-).

• T
      Jan 04, 2010

My husband & I also got scammed from this company! We've sent in our receipts for gas & groceries since Oct and have received nothing!! My husband has called all numbers listed without luck. One person (company owner on website) called back & said company was out of business & he was laid off & had nothing to do with company. So it looks like we got screwed out of our cash too! Beware anyone that says you'll get cash back!!!

• W
      Jan 04, 2010

Dear tbwagner,

Was it Gene Vinnyvok? Number on site was his cell. We called too. Left voice mail. I checked the company out on Manta and BBB; Steve Hortwitz (sp?) supposed to be owner (div of Hort Financial Services). I have been scanning internet for his cell phone number.
    We did get the $35 Visa gift card for Aug. because we filed complaint with BBB in early Nov. Too late now BBB says file complaint with Attorney General. I called Lisa Madigan in IL, they were nice and have sent out complaint form. I doubt anything will come of it though. On the other hand the company portrays that it had over redemption insurance. I would like to encourage everyone to file AG complaints because there are other companies and sales people out selling more certificates to business owners and even school fund raisers. If enough complaints are filed with AG in various states, then a government official can order an injunction to stop the promotion. We need to complain where it counts to stop other sellers of these certificiates and those like them. Tidewater Marketing in Florida, BBZ in Arizonia, My Free Travel in IL, and there is another in AZ down the street from the old BBZ; it is called Jumbo Marketing. We filed a BBB complaint on them and plan to file AG complaint on them even though that company claims it does not use the Joliet IL redemption center, it is all the same type of scam and more businesses including schools and charities and consumers will be hurt by this scam. Notice how all of the certificates have the BBB A+ or A- rating on it? That is a violation right there. The Jumbo Marketing group currently has a BBB A- rating, but so did My Free Travel before it went to an F then to Unrated to Revoked. Beware of any one marketing, selling, or giving these away. They are either scammers and they know it or they are being scammed too and don't know it.

Everyone file Attorney General complaints, the more complaints in more states will invoke government action.

Jan 05, 2010

I have been making copies of receipts and correspondence with Free Travel for Lisa Madigan, IL Attorney General's Office today myself.

I agree with others---this was a full out scam, and even involves US Postal fraud, since I had to use the US Postal service to mail my $9.95 check.

Contact all Attorney General Offices (forms are online) immediately! I'm mad!

Jan 06, 2010

I am aghast...what a scam, monthly we sent in our grocery slips and once completed it's now 6 or more months and we've not received our vouchers which should have been $50.00/month totaling $150.00. What a scam!!!

• B
      Jan 12, 2010

My mother and my sister were both part of this scam. They bought furniture. My mother did a couple of them. 1 for the gas and 3 for the groceries and hasn't seen any thing from it yet. unbelievable. Lock them up!!!

Jan 12, 2010

I received my bounced back letter of store receipts today from Grocery Rebate Redemption, Joliet, IL. It was postmarked 12-28-2009.

Contact the IL. Attorney General"s Office, Lisa Madigan--DO IT!

Jan 13, 2010

I also got scammed by this company purchasing furniture from Ashleys Furniture, Plattsburgh NY. You would think since Ashley's sold me the furniture they would compensate me some how but after talking to the manager they said there was nothing they could do. I wouldnt piss any money there way again. I filed a complaint with the IL. Attorney General"s Office, Lisa Madigan

• A
      Jan 28, 2010

I totally agree! I have been sending my grocery slips for 10 moths and have never received any gift cards. At first I received e-mails saying they were processing my claims, but they stopped a few months ago. Is there anything we can do to get our money??

• H
      Feb 09, 2010

I am in the process of filing a class action against Beck's furniture in Sacramento, CA. If anyone is interested please contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com.

• F
      Feb 24, 2010

I too am upset with this claimyourgroceries.com... I sent in numerous vouchers (one since Jan 2009) and have not recieved one gift card. It is a pity they are filing a chapter 11 but could have contacted current customers and retailers about this. I am very disapointed. My #is kwa325bq.

Frances