CKH Maintenance and ConstructionCraftsman 16 guage finish nailer/ 2and one-half inch nails max

C

Part #43, Model number 351.181750
Website indicates this pusher assembly part is no longer available
A phone call to parts direct said the same thing, with rep telling me to go on Ebay to find the part. I'm a general contractor in the Las Cruces, NM area and I spend about $2000 per year at the local Sears outlet. I buy an assortment of tools, belts, sanders, sanding sheets, and assorted hand tools. I'd like a replacement nailer similar to this one, as it appears to have been discontinued according to the phone rep. Otherwise, I'll do my shopping elsewhere from now on. Sears, like everyone else, has appeared to have gone Mega-corporate. That's a shame..wasn't always that way. Wondering if I'll even get a response.?

Charles Higgins