Cityindex.co.uk I had some dealing

F Dec 12, 2019

i had some dealing with this broker a while back, on looking on here, I am very surprised that I still see reviews for this year, this broker supposedly went into liquidation about a year ago years ago. This foreign broker scammed a lot of people and also used other subsidiaries under their name to con people. Some of the investments that I have heard people loss is astronomical, I myself lost a good sum of money but got it recovered with the help of a recovery firm. If this company is still operating especially under this name, I strongly advice you don't try and invest with it, and that if you're already a victim of their fraudulent methods you can report at the stevenmiller @ consultant .com to get you funds back, as I did.