Circle K Storessexual harassment from my manager

Br Sep 15, 2019 Review updated:

I have worked for circle K Store #8553 for about 3 1/2 months. Henry May the manager had sexually harassed me 3 times in that time I worked there. Then I was suspended after I mentioned it to my asst manager. So when they both said I was suspended, I told them I quit. So now I'm looking into a attorney about sexual harassment and wrongful termination. I need help and need to know what I and we can do to resolve this please. Thank you for your time. Have a great day. My # is [protected] and my name is Brenda [protected]@gmail.com Thank you.

Comments

• Br
      Sep 15, 2019

I have a confession to make. I did not know that this would be on a public forum. I was never sexually harassed by Henry May. I just made it up in hopes of getting him into trouble because he wrote me up. I was suspended because it was confirmed that I made this up. I was angry when I posted this because I was recently fired. Sorry for any trouble I caused. Please ignore this. I am going to find a way to get this removed okay.

Brenda Ostrom.

•   Sep 16, 2019

@Brendα Ostrom Why even waste your time? Even if you wrote this complaint out on a piece of paper but never sent it what would it accomplish?

If you got fired it's probably because of this petty, childish behavior right here.

GROW UP!

Sep 16, 2019

@stoppers No, you need to stop. Trolling is one thing. But if the OP is telling the truth and considering taking this to court then they can find this "confession" of hers and think she made the post admitting to lying. This in turn can allow a possible sex offender free to do it again. Not saying I believe the OP, not saying that I don't but to make her out to look like a liar just helps the offender.

•   Sep 15, 2019

It can’t be removed. Now it’s permanently in search engines and his reputation is ruined.

• Br
      Sep 15, 2019

@SubSquirrel THat is what I was hoping for, for his reputation to be ruined. But now he is being a big bully and threatening to take me to court if it is not removed.

•   Sep 15, 2019

@Brendα Ostrom Oh, yeah, I’m sure he has threatened to take you to court already

•   Sep 16, 2019

@SubSquirrel That's not op Brenda.

THis is how I know.

•   Sep 16, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Imposter. Check the profiles. Our resident liar was busy last night.

•   Sep 20, 2019

@Brendα Ostrom Dear"Brenda":

Stop this crap. YOu are NOt the op. THis is how we CAn TEll.

Sep 16, 2019

I don't know what kind of lawyer you have, but most lawyers would discourage you from anything online that can be used against you in court. Stoppers posting on a similar account pretending to be you and "confessing" won't help your case either.

•   Sep 17, 2019