Circle K Stores / rude cashier

United States Review updated:

I stood in line for minutes mind you I'm the only person in the store while the clerk J. Ieshia talked on the phone and finally when she decided to acknowledge me she got upset because I would not speak to her. Apparently she doesn't know how to run a card as debit because I had to swipe my card as credit and when I hit the button for bad service she looks at me and says it don't matter. What type of people are you guys hiring. Circle K 2723454 is horrible what happened to all the friendly staff that used to work there. I'll just go down the street from here on out to Walmart

Na
Apr 27, 2019

Comments

• Bu
      Apr 28, 2019

Sounds to me like she had a good reason to be upset.

•   Apr 28, 2019

So you are waiting to be served at the store when there is no one else around and when she is finished her call you gave her the silent treatment? What is this the 7th grade?

Why'd you wait if you didn't want her help?

• Bu
      Apr 28, 2019

@Um is not an answer! That is what I thought when she said she gave her the silent treatment. But you are insulting seventh graders. Even they are more mature than this. More like she was acting like a kindergartener, second grader at the most if they are developmentally delayed.