Circle K Stores / life and death situation

Lo Aug 15, 2019 Review updated:

I Spent 9 years giving my money to that particular Circle K located 17402 Dona Michelle Dr, Tampa, FL 33647. My autistic son and I were humiliated, treated like animals by an assistant manager. And all that over a creamer. I will take this matter further because the cops were involved and our freedom and lives were threatened. we have been so traumatized. She told me in front of everybody that i shouldn't sent my "handicapped son to the store, then ask the cops to issue a trespassing agaisnt me and my son. My heart been aching because me and son are good citizen and we have never been in any sort of trouble; Especially my austistic son, he has a golden heart and is loved everywhere he goes. The managers at that store are not equipped for their position. I can be reached at [protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

Aug 23, 2019

You didn't exactly explain anything about the creamer but I can tell you right now the cops wont be called unless there's a reason. I worked some form of customer service with the public for over 20 years now and can say for sure that when cops are called it's for a good reason.

Sep 05, 2019

@Fredew I'll admit my grammar and word usage could be better but despite the grammar errors, I made a reasonable reply and got straight to the point.

•   Sep 09, 2019

But if he's handicapped enough for the world to know and autism is his handicap you really shouldn't.

There's a reason why most autistic children get one to one Paras/teaching assistants.

You sent your Autistic sin to this store for creamer?

There's more to the story that you aren't telling us. Why would they have a problem with you sending him if you were with him? You write this as if you were there and you saw this first hand.