Circle K Stores / ice

15620 John Delaney Blvd, US Review updated:

I was told that I needed to pay .99+tax for ice in my own container. Where in America is that right? Then to have (jae) an employee of Circle k to butt into the conversation that I was having with (lata) the cashier with her comments is unprofessional. You will charge me for ice but all of the landscaper that comes in and use the microwave and bathroom that purchase nothing is free. I don't understand how that is ok. It is hot outside for me as well as for them. It is totally unfair to me and then to get an attitude from another employee. I purchased gas and food is my money not good enough for your store?

Circle K Stores

Dj
Jul 30, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 30, 2019

For the love of all that is holy! Where is it right in this country to steal??? You must pay, if not for the product but for the effort/energy it took to make the product!

You think ice-- frozen water-- comes from the sky???

Are you really that stupid? Or just hoity-toity entitled????

@kr1111 Boy you get around kr1111

Jul 30, 2019

@kr1111 You are a combination of stupid and entitled. The two of you are trolls and have nothing better to do than be on this site. Find a girl friend. Move out of mommys basement.

@Good Dαys 🤮

@kr1111 🤡

@kr1111 Child

•   Aug 02, 2019

@Chad! Jesus, Chad! It's not us. WE are not the op losing their chit over having to pay for ice!!!

•   Aug 02, 2019

@kr1111 Although rain comes from the sky it should go through many cleaning processes before it is considered healthy, much less consumable. All that sediment is just ewwwwwwww!!!

•   Jul 31, 2019

Ice is water that the store pays for. Ice is frozen water that the store pays to freeze, using electricity. Filling your container takes an employee to do it and they pay that employee.

A dollar is not much but if you can’t afford it, then drink warm drinks.

@SubSquirrel [censored]

@Good Days Water, wow

•   Aug 14, 2019

hey carolina1p... whats with two responses in 2 seconds only for you to be blocked and your post count at zero???