Circle K / customer service

Ne Jul 21, 2019 Review updated:

I went into the store around 9:50pm watched the cashier sell alcohol to a man just asking for his birthday, I needed cigarettes she carded me my id is a few days expired so I was told she couldn't take it. I went back outside my boyfriend then went in with his id which is valid, he watched her sell alcohol to another man without asking for an id she then carded him but told him that she couldn't sell them to him. It doesn't make any sense to me, especially when I watch the African American female sell to two different African American males without id but cards the two white people...

Comments

Jul 22, 2019

clear case of racial discrimination. You should contact the store manager about this.

Sep 05, 2019

@Fredew I know. I just hate this company. I was an employee who was recently fired.

Sep 05, 2019

@Fredew You know Fredew hacking into my account will only get you into trouble. I'll admit my spelling and grammar can improve but were on a forum that bringing up an issue is more important than spelling and grammar, unless of course spelling is really bad. You have more to worry about my grammar errors, grow up and stop acting like a baby and perhaps we can have a civilized conversation. And as far as anyone is concerned, I am still employed however I have no desire to share more than what I already have because I know Fredew will just lie to get me into trouble, which a fair warning to you Fredew I have a very supportive store manager who will not listen to your bs.