Circle K Storesco-worker

I work at circle k on 3010 Westmoreland rd, and a co worker by the name of Deasiavoya Johnson told me she has HIV or STD from her boyfriend who worked there prior Larry Turner, and she gets on the register and touches people food with out gloves! She also told me she has a pill problem in detail ecstasy pills . She's making it a difficult and hostel environment due to her drug problem . Johnson has a std and walks around with out wearing glove, and this makes me very uncomfortable due to it's a bio hazard. I had to report because I've been in the restroom with her and she did not wash her hands!! More than 2 employees know about this Please do something about this stdbecause she's going around telling employees but I'm new so I don't know how to address the manager about this issue .She has horrible hygiene and wears tights evreyday!! Nobody has told the new manager and I don't know why please help do something about this . I wouldn't want anyone sick with poor hygiene KNOWINGLY serving me food!!

Bo
Oct 04, 2019

Comments

•   Oct 04, 2019

They spread by blood transfer and sex.

•   Oct 05, 2019

@SubSquirrel Noooo... Also open cuts via other open cuts. However, STD/HIV status or not, no glove wearing is illegal as it is unsanitary.

•   Oct 05, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Blood transfer via open wounds. But this person knows the health status of employees plus knows that they don’t wash their hands ?

•   Oct 05, 2019

And why are you on here instead of calling the board if health or whatever?