Circle K Stores / circle k manager as a customer very rude and poor representation

I was working as a cashier at the time so this is going to be something different than the norm however between 7:00 and 9:00 PM I had a Circle K Manager come in and purchase a number of items including cigarettes with a coupon and gas. When I explained to her that I had to put the gas on a separate transaction she became very belligerent with me saying I was ringing it up wrong. As she was both a manager and my customer I went ahead and cancelled it and rung it up exactly how she told me to. When I got the same error message I showed her the screen and she became even more rude. This is a poor representation of the company. Furthermore it would be very beneficial to explain to each of your managers that each store system is different. My home store in Scottsburg for example when processing food stamps all the customer has to do is slide their card and when their done we press the payment available button. With Austin, IN we have to press the EBT Food Stamps button, than press the exact dollar button before they can even slide their card. This is what I was trying to explain to her as well but she became very rude and disrespectful, again a poor representation. I know a lot of Walmart associates and management can get in trouble over this and perhaps Circle K should do the same thing.

Jo
Jul 22, 2019

Comments

Sep 05, 2019

I would like to update that I was fired from this store. I made all of this up about the female manager using her power to make me change the rules. She was not rude to me at all. I found her attractive. When I found out that she too worked at Circle K, I asked her if she would like to go out with me sometime. She told me no. I got upset that I was turned down, that I made this up about her. When they found out that I was lying about her abusing her power and telling me to do things her way I got fired. I hate this company.

•   Sep 05, 2019

@Fredew So is not checking the handle.

THIS IS THE SOCK ACCOUNT!!!

Sep 05, 2019

I also don't like women in power. I admit that I was ringing her purchase wrong. But I was annoyed that some woman had to correct me. No woman should be the boss of men. NO women should be telling a man what to do. My beliefs may be old, but that is the way I feel. If my mother ever got out of line, my father would slap her. Now that I am an adult I also slap her when she gets out of line and disrespects me.

•   Sep 05, 2019

@Fredew Cause it's not the original Joshua!!!

For someone who insists on telling people no does mean rude you'd think you'd be wiser on the internet.