Circle K Stores / cashier named theresa

United States Review updated:

When into the store at 4:22 PM to buy gas and some snacks for my kids. Spent 26.10 and paid with a $100 and the cashier refused to break my bill and make change for me. I asked her to check again and she said it would take her about 10 mins to make change with a time release safe. I told her that was fine and she gave me a huge attitude and rolled her eyes, sighed and said I guess. What kind of customer service is that. She said I'd have to wait 10.mins. helped another customer Nd drop changedntwice and had me out of there in 3 mins acting the whole as if I was.an inconvenience to her because I had a big bill. She.was rude Nd unprofessional. I will not go back to this location specifically because of her

Re
Jun 12, 2019

Comments

• Al
      Jun 12, 2019

No and rude are not the same thing. Grow up.

Jun 12, 2019

@allis bin dee The funny thing is she didnt say no. SHE WAS RUDE and had [censored] customer service. Acting like I was an inconvenience. Hugging and puffing acting like I'm the problem is your problem. Grow up and realize that customers deserve better. Instead of people acting like it's so hard to do what the hell you get PAID for

Jun 12, 2019

@allis bin dee You do not know the whole situation here. Sadly they may take my kids away thanks to Theresa. They one of my kids wanted to use the washroom. I did not want to go back to the store with the rude cashier. Unfortunately my daughter could not hold it in any longer. I had to go back inside. I was so angry at her for not waiting until we got home that I slapped her across the face. I then pulled her hair and punched her real hard. Now I find out that someone reported me to CPS. They told me that if the tapes show what I did as someone reported to them that my children would be put in a foster home. I told them that if my daughter were not such an idiot and had either told me before that he had to use the washroom, or waited until we got home that this would not have happened. I also explained that I lost control because I was upset by Theresa's rude behavior that I took it out on my daughter. I was too upset to go back to the store. But because my stupid daughter has to use the washroom I was forced to go back and face Theresa again. Theresa basically made me so angry that I bet my daughter. I told CPS that I never hit my kids but they said that I pull their hair and punch them all the time. They are considering putting my kids in foster care.

Jun 12, 2019

@CharIotte Alvarado Your losing your temper and beating your child is YOUR fault. Not Theresa. I bet this is not the first time you beat one of your children. I bet if you did not have this experience you would have beaten one of your children another time. I am glad that someone saw what you were doing and reported you. Not many people. They would just remain silent and pretend nothing happened. Glad someone reported you.

Jun 12, 2019

@allis bin dee What in the hell are you talking about. First of all you're an idiot. You posted twice. Telling about how you may lose your lids then trying to pretend that was me. You're clearly disturbed. Im complinking because Theresa is a [censored]. Not because I beat my kids ya [censored] lol. Go back to school. Learn how to read and then come back.. lol [censored]

Jun 12, 2019

@allis bin dee You made a fake profile and made a fake comment. 🤣🤣 you're pathetic. You seriously need to get a job and stop being so pathetic

Jun 12, 2019

@Ressler123 I have a job. And I never made a fake profile. You cannot duplicate the same username. Nice try.

Jun 12, 2019

@Ressler123 IT was Theresa's fault that I hit my daughter. I told her that I hope she dies in foster care. My children are now in foster care thanks to Theresa. My daughter deserved to be hit. She was bad.

Jun 12, 2019

@CharIotte Alvarado That is not me. Someone created fake profile. Probably the person that reported me to CPS because they saw me hitting my daughter. She is now in foster care because of this employee.

Jun 16, 2019

@Ressler123 I am not the one acting like a child here. You are by mistaking being told no as rude.

Jun 16, 2019

@Ressler123 You have spelling and grammar errors and I am the idiot. I think it is the other way around. You are the one that mentioned hitting your kids. Not me. You are the one that needs to know how to read.

•   Jun 16, 2019

@allis bin dee Isn't that how it usually is? Me and my family just wanted the principal of the matter to stop being ridikalus.

Jun 17, 2019

@CharIotte Alvarado you call your daughter STUPID. you pulled her hair and punched her really hard. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU ? you should not be caring for any child. I hope they get really nice parents who will love them and you NEVER see them again!!!

•   Jun 17, 2019

@sarahlea Calm down, hon. This is a very crazy troll who goes around, creating new accounts, mimicking the OP in terms of handle but constantly writes about how CPS removed her children from her care because of this incident. Complete fvktard.

Jun 12, 2019

I hate my daughter so much. She is stupid and I hope that she dies in foster care. I heard of kids being abused in foster care. I hope that happens to my daughter.

Jun 12, 2019

@Theb𝘦st111 You hate your own daughter. Well hopefully not only her but all of your kids end up with loving parents. You need to have them taken away from you. They need to be adopted and placed with a loving family. But you will probably deny posting this as well. You are ashamed of how you treat your kids. You abuse them.

@allis bin dee You're so pathetic 🤣🤣

Jun 12, 2019

@Ressler123 I think you meant that comment for the OP who beats her own kids.

Jun 12, 2019

@allis bin dee I am the OP, and I posted that comment. You don't get it Theresa forced me to hit my daughter in anger. I did not mean what I said when I said I wish she would die. I was just angry because she told the social worker that I hit her all the time. So you are right I did hit her before. But it was not my fault that time either.

•   Jun 16, 2019

@Theb𝘦st111 Nobody forced you to hit your kid. You decided to take your frustrations out on your kid.

100 dollar bill... What is that, whore money?

They are not allowed to take a hundred dollar bill as payment in many establishments because of fraud. Especially a place like a convenience store, fast food restaurant or gas station because of ROBBERIES!

Duh.

Jun 16, 2019

@Ressler123 You take the side of your boyfriend over your daughter and i am the pathetic one. I feel sorry for your kids.

•   Jun 16, 2019

@Theb𝘦st111 It's kinda impossible for you to be the op since your account has no, I repeat, Zero complaints on your ID page.

Jun 17, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Not only that, but the OP has bad spelling and grammar, while the imposter has a little better. Though the OP is immature and I feel sorry for her children having a mother like her.

Jun 12, 2019

My kids are also jealous of my boyfriend. My daughter claimed that my boyfriend is touching her and made all sorts of lie about him. I did not believe her of course. She just wants to break us up. But when she told the CPS worker that he touches her and told her not told her not to tell me of course they believed my daughter. My daughter is lying. My boyfriend would not harm a child. She is lying.

Jun 12, 2019

@Th𝘦Best111 Kids do not make these things up. How can you trust some man whom you just met, rather than your daughter who is your own flesh and blood.

Jun 12, 2019

@Th𝘦Best111 Ok ok I admit it. All these profiles are fake and created by me. Im bored and I dont have a life. No one likes me and I'm just so damn alone. Im sorry. I didnt mean it.

Jun 12, 2019

@allis bin dee I didnt mean to sound SO stupid. I'm just a dumb idiot and I am sorry I'm so pathetic

Jun 12, 2019

@bırth on er You are a dumb idiot.Your spelling and grammar proves this.

Jun 13, 2019

@allis bin dee I wish I wasn't such a pathetic piece of garbage. But I have nothing better to do with my life. I wish I wasnt so dumb

Jun 13, 2019

@bırth on er Sadly, you are dumb. But don't take it personally. Mommy did not love you.

@allis bin dee It sucks so bad that I'm so dumb. I wish I wasnt retarded

Jun 13, 2019

@bırth on er Why are you sending me messages about how you raped your own mother?

•   Jun 16, 2019

@allis bin dee You have never seen the children's hour have you? Or visited the Bronx.

• So
      Jun 18, 2019

Ba ha ha ha ha. Who cares. Someone was rude. Boooo hoO She works at 711 have some sympathy. At least she is working. Are u infallable at your place of employment? Here is what you should do, download a local news app. See all the negative scary [censored], people being murdered, starving, overdosing, children being molested. People hurting animals for no reason but fun . familys beimg torn apart. Groups of people all set up to hate and fear eachother for control. wars being propagated To get a better price on goods. A nation crumbling because labor jobs are outsourced and heroin . Thanks to a few people in charge wanting more. let that sink in, scare the [censored] out of you, then have the sublime realization that the worst thing that happened to you today is someone huffed around when you asked them to work. Then.adress them by their name, Thank them for their help and tell them your sorry they are having a bad day or life. And spend that energy making something beutiful or helping someone. Focus on [censored] that matters . and Troll keep trolling . Shed light on how ridiculous these things are. Even if they fail to see the absurdity in reflection