Circle K Stores / cashier attitude about sale items

Re Jul 10, 2019 Review updated:

I was in the store today 7/10 at 530-545 and I attempted to purchase 2 large packs of Doritos and 4 packs or red, white &blue trollies, a pack of hotdog buns, and a pack of miscellaneous Candy. Several of the items were marked with huge sale signs for instance 2 for $3.00 on the trollies and Buy 1 get 1 on the Doritos. When the items did not ring up in sale I told the clerk the items were in sale and she told me to bad that's the price he had entered into the system so that's what I had to pay, I told her that is illegal and she said to bad then I asked for a print out of the price I was being asked to pay and she said only once I pay for them mI told her I wasn't going to pay those prices but wanted a print out (because unfortunately my phone was in the car) and she literally looked over my shoulder yelled "Next customer" and told me u had to wait for her to clear her line. I had my 6 year old Autistic grandson in the car and she refused to wait on me. So I waited until the line was clear and then I was very angry and returned in she then again told me I had to return tomorrow to deal with her boss. I am in the store 2 to 3 times a day and an personally known by store managers at 3 if Tallahassee locations because I own a small business and have done over $300, 000.00 with ur company in the past 3 years. That ceases today. The clerk on the cash register closes to the door has ended our business relationship.

Circle K Stores
Circle K Stores

• Updated by Rebekah Harris, Jul 12, 2019

You nosey people with way to much time on your hands my grandson was not only and I never stated he was AND not that it's anyone's business but I frequently visit Circle k because I own a business that uses fule. You busy bodies are just as inept as the clerk!. I had other vehicles with me that day all accompanied by adult drivers and other personal so please call the local authorities they know me as well I am a leader in my community and not a person with so much time on my hands I assume things I have no clue about.

• Updated by Rebekah Harris, Jul 13, 2019

Disocredo hacking accounts to say ignorant things is as disgusting as you are. Your statements about my grandson will get you no attention your a sad little person.

Comments

• Di
      Jul 11, 2019

I am reporting your post to the police. Leaving your grandson in the car while you shop is child neglect.

•   Jul 11, 2019

Why would you leave a child, let alone a child with special needs, in the car while you haggle over snack foods? This is a classic case of child neglect. If you frequent a Circle K store two to three times a day, you might have other problems as well. Hopefully the police file charges against you for endangering this innocent child in the scorching Florida sun. For shame, Rebekah.

Jul 12, 2019

@Biggus Dickus No one ever, ever stated he was alone the ignorance of this group is breath taking . Quit assuming she left someone alone.

Jul 12, 2019

@Rebekah Harriѕ He cannot help how he was born. You are the shameful one not him.

Jul 12, 2019

@Ignorance isbliss She made it seem like she left him alone to make her situation appear more drastic. She should never had mentioned he was in the car. If you knew how to read you would know this. You are the ignorant one. Even a five year old would know what she was implying to make her story appear more drastic.

Jul 12, 2019

@Rebekah Harriѕ Your grandson is just six years old and has special needs. What is your excuse for acting like an idiot. Not that I am referring to your grandson as an idiot, but you are an adult and born normal, so what is your excuse for acting like an idiot?

Jul 13, 2019

@disocredo She just doesn't understand the level of uneducated people who make statements here. Obviously none of you know how hard it is to have to wait for anything especially anything as ridiculous as this with an autistic child. Why are you so angry? You need help. Why attack people who just want to post a complaint are you that bored?

Jul 13, 2019

@Ignorance isbliss I am attacking her because she is calling her child an idiot. Did you read her latest reply? Did you see the disgusting things she said about her grandson. She told his parents to put him up for adoption. She said he is an embarrassment. Did you not read her replies?

Jul 14, 2019

@disocredo Glad to see ur hacking didn't work. No one believes I said those things about my own grandson ur a sick individual. Find somewhere else to try to get attention it didn't work here and talk about reporting a crime to the police it's illegal to hack accounts maybe u should try another site for your games.

Jul 14, 2019

@Biggus Dickus Did you not read her replies. She is a disgusting person that discriminates against her own grandson. She cannot stand that he is "different". I feel bad for the poor child.

Jul 15, 2019

@Rebekah Harriѕ The OP posted this comment. I did not. She is a coward that abuses her grandson. She is obviously ashamed of herself. She is lying saying that I posted this. It was her not me. She is disgusting. Mistreats her disabled grandson. Then she lies and claims that I made that post
    What a cowardly liar.

@Rebekah Harris You said those things
    You are sick.

• Lg
      Jul 15, 2019

@disocredo I apologize for the last post. I did not read that post about her hating her Autistic grandson. I hope he sees her for what she is.Disgusting. Truly a disgusting person for saying these things about him. I hope he is loved by others. This woman does not deserve to be called a grandmother.

Jul 15, 2019

@disocredo Your an idiot... I say all these negative things then suddenly say...I didn't say it your as dumb as they come. The messages don't even show up in the log proof I had nothing to do with them. You've been reported don't worry everyone who has any brains knows I didn't say any of your craziness ur a sick little person who needs some mental help.

Jul 15, 2019

@lgnorance isbliss He hacked me to I did not say the adove! He's crazy.

Jul 15, 2019

@disocredo Ur a sad person no one believe anything you see here he has hacked my account also!

Jul 15, 2019

@Rebekah Harris First of all learn the difference between your and you're before calling me an idioy. Second you did post that. Now you are sending me private messages saying that you hope that someone kidnaps and kills your grandson because he is an embarrassing idiot.

Jul 15, 2019

@Rebekah Harris I suppose that you did not make this post either. Funny how an idiot need to correct your spelling. That means that an idiot is smarter than you.

Jul 15, 2019

@Rebekah Harris You told me in a pm that you punched your grandson in the face for being Autistic. Sick grandmother..

Jul 15, 2019

@disocredo Now I'm reporting you to the police.

@disocredo Really idiot...you are brilliant

Jul 15, 2019

@Rebekah Harris You want someone to kidnap and kill your grandson. You have issues.

Jul 15, 2019

@Rebekah Harris You are the ones that sent those messages sicko.

Jul 15, 2019

@Rebekah Harris Whether Discredo is telling the truth or not, for a adult, to go around calling people names is just childish. How would you like it if an older bully called your grandson an idiot or dumb? Your behavior is not mature for someone who is supposed to be a grandmother. I would expect the name calling from a 12 year old. Not from grown up. Also you seem to be attacking everyone here, even those who do not deserve it.

Jul 16, 2019

@ mark henderson She already calls her child an idiot. No need for a bully to do the same. She claims she never made that post about her grandson being an idiot. Yet she calls me one. I bet she will claim she never made that post as well. She does need to grow up.

•   Jul 12, 2019

We have only the information that Rebekah projectile vomits on the keyboard to go by. She did not indicate the child had a chaperone. If she were more clear, we would not have reached that conclusion.

I am wondering what type of business uses "fule". All these "nosey" people want to know, Rebekah. We are at the very least certain that you do not own a "Hooked on Phonics" franchise. Also the words "personal" and "personnel" mean two different things. The distinction is important. I guarantee you are a nuisance in your community that feels they are far more successful than they actually are. Successful business people do not haggle over gas station snack food while their grandchildren are (all of a sudden) well attended to in a fule using vehicle. If you were neglecting a child it would absolutely be our business. We would be morally obligated to report you to the authorities.

Anytime someone throws out a figure of how much business they do it is hyperbolic. This jabroni spends far less and causes far more consternation than her snack food fetish is worth. Circle K is dodging a huge bullet by having this harpy go elsewhere.

Jul 15, 2019

@Biggus Dickus I'm so sorry this is little complain site is all u have in your life that makes you feel needed. Obviously you need attention so I'll let u spew your nonsense and hide behind your computer screen.

•   Jul 15, 2019

@Rebekah Harris You don't "let me" do anything. You are powerless. I have lots to do in my life, this happens to be one component. I enjoy trying to educate and help the less fortunate. You, however, seem to have developed quite the immune system to education. It's almost like learning is painful for you. I am not sure what compels you to think I am hiding. Rather, I respond in a timely fashion to all the idiotic nonsense you espouse on here.

Don't be sorry for me, Rebekah. Take some time to be selfish and feel sorry for yourself. You should probably take better care of your grandchild when they are with you and worry less about your alleged super successful mega business that you are busy running. While one of your many fleets of vehicles are tasked with transporting the poor innocent child around you continue to haggle and bellyache over pedestrian snack food in a freaking gas station. If that isn't pathetic, I don't know what is. Maybe you can add a mobile psychiatrist to your armada as a valued community leader.

Jul 15, 2019

@Rebekah Harris At least I do not abuse children and claim my account was hacked.

Jul 15, 2019

@Rebekah Harris You are sending me private messages saying that you hope your grandson is kidnapped and killed. You are the attention seeker.

Jul 15, 2019

@disocredo Funny that ever complaint you comment on someone gets hacked your not even smart enough not to leave a trail. Sad

23h ago

@Rebekah Harris You were not hacked. You are the dumb one.

Jul 12, 2019

You hate your grandson and he's an idiot because he has autism? Well, lady, you're a [censored].

Jul 15, 2019

@Anita Bawnghit I never said that the self important jerk hacked my account why would anyone involved in an autistic childs life say such disgusting things. This site has completely lost all ability to do any good when others hack sites, assume nonsense and go on rants that have nothing to do with the what the site is trying to accomplish. You people are so sad.

Jul 15, 2019

@Anita Bawnghit She is disgusting. Now she is lying and saying that I hacked her account. Too cowardly to admit the hateful truth.

5h ago

@Anita Bawnghit I don't hate my grandson. I just wish that he had never been born. He is an embarrassment and disgrace. I wished he were put up for adoption. There were people in the car with me. My grandson was misbehaving. I know I was wrong. I was still angry at how I was treated at Circle K. I slapped my grandson across the face. The other adults who were in the car with him made me stop. I told my grandson that he is a disgrace. My friends told his parents what happened. Now I am not allowed to see my grandson without supervision.

Jul 14, 2019

And you say you're a community leader? You work for the school board.