Cindy Harrisonritz crackers

My family and I eat your original Ritz crackers on a regular basis. I typically buy them in a large quantity, as I purchase them from Sam's Club where everything is sold in bulk. We recently ran out so I went to our local grocery store to purchase a box to tide us over until I got back to Sam's. I was both shocked and disappointed with this box of Ritz. I'm very picky when doing my shopping being careful not to get boxes or cans that are damaged in any way so I could not believe how one end of each sleeve of crackers was crushed and in crumbs. I was surprised, as the box was not damaged or altered 8n any way. In addition to the condition of the crackers, one sleeve had what appeared to be peanut butter on some of the crackers. Not really knowing what it was for sure, I disposed of the crackers. Needless to say the quality of this box of crackers was less than satisfactory. I will try another box of Ritz, however, if we have the same experience, my family will be finding a new favorite cracker to enjoy.

Respectfully,