CIMB Bank / customer service

I'm facing such a bad experience today 12/09/19 with Cimb Balakong branch. I go there around 11am today as i want follow up regarding my card credit replacement. Firstly, i've made a report to customer service on 5/9/19 as my credit card damage and need a replacement and asked me to go to nearer branch to open a form and pay a fee so that they can proceed sending the new one. The nearest for me is Balakong branch. Then later in afternoon that day i follow up with customer service people and they said the form still not been updated yet and asked me to wait 7 days working hour and gave me the reference number 1 [protected]. And today exact day after 7 days waiting, the same customer service people call me and said they still didnt received the form and ask me to go back to Balakong branch.. And so here the complaint.. when i reached there today, i asked 2 ladies who sat at the front about my form and they said they dont know anything, dont know who's incharge on my report last week and asked me to look for myself which staff working on that they..when i asked if u guys dont have duty roster, they said dont have..even suggest me to search the face on staff picture..and they continue chatting & playing phone like i was not there..too bad i didnt get their name but as people who sit on front, u should greet and help your customer, and not ignoring them like this..they didnt tried to find my so called lost form.. i am so pissed with them right now..this is the first time im facing with this kind of attitude!!

An