Cigarettes & CigarsNot a complaint

My name is brenda and i'm a low - life. I like to go on http: / / www. Complaintsboard.com and diss people because i have nothing better to do. My 600 lb. Husband left me for a beautiful blonde who was 18 years old and 110 lbs. Me?I'm a 1, 000 lb. 50 year old woman who never worked a day in my life and i sit on my ### all day and collect money from the government. I think i'm perfect and everybody else never does anything right. I make fun of people who have learning disabilities because i'm that pathetic and heartless. I also don't care if people say i'm pathetic and heartless because. . . Well. . . I am!My name is brenda and i'm the reason you all pay taxes and shoot yourselves.