CIC*CE CREDIT REPORTunfair charges $39.99 to Credit Card

W

On 8/16/08, I used free credit report by Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion. Each time I filled on-line form I was assured that this is a basic credit card check, free of charge, and no score points will be provided. Suddenly, on 08/18/08 a charge in the ammount of $39.99 appear on my Bank of America Credit Card.
Although, I wrote on each application Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion my eamil address only TRansUnion politely notified me that the Credit Card check was free of charge and they provided my reference number. HOW COME YOU ARE CHARGING ME $39.99 without my consent. Neither, Equifax nor Experian did not bother themselves to mail me a copy of my credit report. FREE OF CHARGE, NO RESPONSE, BUT CHARGES TO MY ACCOUNT. I will pursue my case everywhere until it will be affirmatively resolved.

08/18/2008 CIC*CE CREDIT REPORT $39.95 Transaction Date: 08/16/2008