churhes chickenlack of order and rudness

K

On December 3,2007 about 3:30 pm I went thru your drive thru and ordered the monthly family special which included a 10 piece chicken and cole slaw mashed potatoes 4 rolls,got all the way home mind you i live 35 miles out of town ,no cole slaw and no rolls lady was very rude over the phone told me to come the next day for a full refund.I called the next moring talked to the manager Maria lady was very rude calling me a liar saying that i didnot call and telling me that i wasnot getting my refund and the whole time that she was talking to me she was on the other line with her cell phone using very bad language and treated me like i was nothing ,didnot offer to make the order correct ,shew didnot want to even hear of it i will not even take my dog to eat there again,I also work for a very well known doctor I'm telling all of the patients about the resturant and everyone that i know.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices