Churchbows.comScam website

WARNING CHURCHBOWS.COM IS THE SAME SCAM SITE BEEBOWS.NET. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM EITHER OF THESE SITES. YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE YOUR PURCHASED ITEMS. I have also been scammed by these crooks. My background check on this site did not come up with anything as I was using the www.churchbows.net web address. I can see why they have had to change their name to try and hide their bad reputation. I placed two orders through this website back in July, it is now November and neither has arrived and I doubt every will. Unfortunately as an International order I waited the 12 to 15 weeks they said it would take to have them made before growing suspicious. I have experienced everything everyone else has said and now believe that they just keep stringing you along with answering your emails with vague replies only long enough for sufficent time to have past to make it impossible for you to stop, dispute or recover your payment to them. I am disgusted that this site has been ripping off unsuspecting brides and families for what appears years. I have now found several other complaint sites with them listed going back to 2006. I have filed complaints with the FIB and Department of Internal Affairs demanding that they have this fraudulent website removed once and for all. I also will be passing on the considerable number of complaints and other information I have found on to two investigative news programs here in New Zealand for further investigation. I am so pissed off I will be doing everything in my power to shut this site down.