Church of the NazareneRefusal to cancel

Q

I was seeking a reconciliation with my wife and I contacted the pastor for the church and I finally got to peak to my wife after two years and it went great yet at the end the pastor said he was not going to play match maker between us. Thats his job especially after a husband has been separated from his wife for two years.

Quinn.

• De
    Denise Hites Apr 15, 2008

On our Advanta bill for April there is a charge for $39.99 from Dri*Symantec, I renewed the Norton Anti Virus.

What is the charge for Norton Annual Renewal.com for $42.39? Does this one automatically renew, if so please credit one of these charges and why are there two different charges?