Chukwuka Micahel Oparatotal misrepresentation of ihop

M May 26, 2019

Visited the IHOP store #4404 at 4725 Showcase Blvd, Memphis, TN 38118 (Check 5320, 10:21am, May 26th

It was a total disgrace and misrepresentation for Ihop. Customers who were already seated kept leaving the restaurant. Very dirty tables, no cutlerries and when the cutlerries finally came on request, they were very very very very dirty with marks. no syrups on tables, we still had to request for those. Unpleasant servers with no smiles on their face. We literally had to ask for everything from scratch after we go our food, that's very unlike IHOP at other locations. I'm a big fan of IHOP but that has changed for many of us who visited that location.

Take this cpmplaint very serious if you really care about your business.
You can definitely contact me via email ([protected]@yahoo.com) if you need further clarification on the mayhem I experienced at your store (#4404) today with my family.