Chrysler / dodge challenger
Lifetime warranty conveniently canceled through no fault of my own. No notice. I'm original owner, only 5700 hundred miles.
Vehicle most often in long term storage and dealer signified that would not be a problem. Never found out I was cancelled until going in for recent coolant service.
I'm a multiple Chrysler product buyer and owner. Looking for help and reinstatement please. Case [protected]
Updated by Patient40035, Aug 13, 2019
Documents on file proving I was in service query within allotted time. Never notified in any way by any correspondence regarding 2nd powertrain inspection or timeline required.
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area. 
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes 
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust 
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud 
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service 
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining
- Chrysler - recall s89